Sign in to follow this  
erik

Sunday: Total Annihilation

erik

I was in my office, signing paperwork as usual, when I was bombarded with calls from my intel agents that ALL clans had a very long prep for Sunday. Already at a disadvantage, I quickly relayed information to my members. The goal was simple: destroy all non-rot. While I respect 9/11 victims, let's just say someone let Allahu Akbar on this flight and it shouldn't have happened. I have made a quick graph of the KDR, you can view it here.

Reign of Terror Starting: 75 people (peaked at 83)

Opposition Starting: (broken down below)
DI - 70 people on TS
DF - 70 people on TS
RSD - 75 people on TS
Crashers/Looters/Welfarers - 50 people

By 5PM EST, we had gathered the most fierce warriors in the clan world. We quickly hopped to world 16 where a massacre would occur. DF and DI were standing together on top of spiders and without hesitation we rushed them. We systematically began dismantling their piles with near-perfect piles and transitions. After sending DF to regroup, we would target DI, then target RSD, then finally clear off any remaining crashers. It was RoT against the world. After a constant beating, DF/DI/RSD decided to hop worlds, and we quickly chased them behind, and restarted the fight in the opposite world. We continued a thorough beating and eventually it led to DF ending first with DI right behind them. Two clans down, one and a half to go.

Before I proceed, let me make this clear: No clan can take us 1v1. Either way, after two clans ending, we quickly set our target on RSD. From the get-go it was our fight, and there wasn't going to be anything that could stop us tonight. Our organization and tactics were far superior than RSD and we used this to overcome the 50 crashers that were on us while we fought RSD. We used the trees to throw off RSD's piles and the crashers on us, we maintain steady and easy KO's in the trees while RSD and crashers struggled to kill one of us. We kept moving around to keep the heat off us as much as possible and using this to turn the fight in our favor. Eventually after just an hour or so, RSD called off returning.

As always, outnumbered but never outgunned.

Pictures:
wFeu7kV.jpg
y2kb7ec.png
Yzb0U1g.png
cJkynhq.png
H5Ibr94.png
Jdsdpzs.png
xaSVfEj.png
5XOhQnF.png
6zso2.jpg
6zspd.jpg
6zsqB.jpg
6zsrw.jpg
vug0.png
h9zd.png
c0gi.png
13c0a48651.jpg
rWr9Rwk.jpg
lhKTDGD.png
bzsw4ql.png
ShOKjOF.png
R6Ngxkr.png
weweSW1.png
WRZiqpa.png
x9Gk0CS.png

Reign of Terror Ending:
7fk3.png

Opposition (DF, RSD, DI, Crashers): Everyone cleared from the wilderness.

Good job to all RoT members. (Y)

Edited by Andrew

derek

LOL SO FUCKING EASY HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Edited by Derek

Andrew

RSD is probably #2 but we still can't be handled 1v1 :gwas:

Edited by Andrew

Sfa05

No one can 1v1. It's actually impossible ;\....

Scotty

Got there a little late but enjoyed it... Basic clans lol

Devil King93

gf shit clans

Del
6ztOj.png

Thanks for adding the kdr tracker JaGex now it's clear who the real winners were tonight
Disclaimer: KDR IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IN WILDERNESS FIGHTS