Sign in to follow this  
Eazy

Who killed VR?

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Baller

Def that craig kid killed his clan for no reason

Del

p13Pszg.png

Edited by Del Muro

Dillon

I did! It all started when this happened

Hey Evizu make another topic about me I dare you, you revolve around me. Your clan is so shit that you have to brainwash people with your big numbers and thinking Rot hasn't affected you one bit, you must feel glad that you close Rot when you really didn't, some clans don't wanna play the game and right now it's Vr who doesn't wanna play the game and you're getting weaker every day. I'm sorry you must live with quantity>quality when it's quality>quantity. How does it feel that Rot made you bow down on your knees begging for a truce? How does it feel when Kaochinx pms brian289 and erik for a truce? How does it feel Rot has spies in your fucking clan lmfao? how does it feel that it takes you like 6 months to get 1 Rot spy and then claim that you're winning the crashwar? Compared to the 50 spies Rot sent? It must suck to not get fights being in Vr doesn't it? Do yourself a favor so you don't have to save yourself from the embarassment and just close your shit clan lol. For my boy Legendary012 it's such a shame that from day 1 of him being in Vr that he has to suffer to see the clan dying down? It sucks you lose more loyal members, keep it up. You're doing a great job with the 20 man pulls that you're a slave of Eos.

Since the day Evizu has made another topic about me his clan was slayed into pieces, never to be seen again.

Own u 1107

Corruption, solace, the titans and Rot killed Vr.

Edit: Dont forget about Cd and Jaja too.

Edited by Own u 1107

Bloodarrow42

p13Pszg.png

"few tweaks off taking #1"

the biggest tweak towards that would probably be demoting craig