Sign in to follow this  
Jared

The Adventure of a Lifetime

cookson

Earlier today me and my only 2 friends Coif ranger and 0x brain( Aaron and Justin) set out to get out of the realm of poverty. We spent all our GP on supplies and borrowed gear from fellow clan mates and began our trip. We went in a few kills with some decent drops such as range pots, and some food drops. After about 5 kills BANG we got a drop... An armadyl helmet.... :(

4vyXHW6.png

After being depressed after receiving the most shit drop possible, we powered through a few more kills. Kree arra was draining our supplies faster than Bennie running after a bucket of KFC. We were almost out of supplies and we were desperate, trying everything we could to get a drop, from dancing, preforming rituals, praising the runescape gods, and even tweeting mod mat K on Twitter.

We were on our final leg, we had supplies for only 1-2 kills more with no real loot, only loot to pay for the supplies we bought to even go. We Powered through and put our game faces on ready to slay the Kree Arra, we transitioned through the slut with ruby bolt spec after ruby bolt spec, 30 after 30. We did struggle at times during the kill coif ranger was getting destroyed by the amazing styles of Kree Arra and was red barred for majority of the kill after getting hit a 56. We were determined to tank through it and prove that we were the best Kree Arra killers in the world of runescape. We Finally slayed until the slut lay dead on the floor. We scavenged through the dead corpse and we found.........

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

An Armadyl Hilt

An Armadyl Hilt

An Armadyl Hilt

An Armadyl Hilt

An Armadyl Hilt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZGhJHjw.png

After receiving our drop from the runescape gods we decided to show it off. However certain people didn't see to like that we had finally got a drop :\

(17:11:38) (@Jared) Benniee
(17:11:39) (@Jared) http://i.imgur.com/H4r5H6g.png
(17:12:02) (@Benniee) done
(17:12:03) -› Quit: @Benniee (~Benniee@Swift-698B44AA.as13285.net) (Client exited)
(17:19:24) (@Jared) LMFAO Benniee wb
(17:19:34) (@Benniee) Jared what u gonna post on my leaving topic lol
(17:19:35) (@drinkndrive5) wb Benniee
(17:19:41) (@Benniee) nope

(17:19:59) (@claudia) u say u hate arma

(17:20:03) (@claudia) dont get mad
(17:20:06) (@claudia) that they got loot lol
(17:21:24) (@Benniee) im to jew to go arma
(17:21:26) (@Benniee) sorry lol
(17:21:37) (@Benniee) pots are to expensive
(17:24:13) (@claudia) lol..
(17:24:13) (@Benniee) pvm vergins in 2k14
(17:24:17) (@Benniee) ?
(17:24:19) (@Benniee) why u lol'ing

(17:24:47) -› Quit: @Benniee (~Benniee@Swift-698B44AA.as13285.net) (Fuck you Jared)

(17:24:47) -› Quit: @Benniee (~Benniee@Swift-698B44AA.as13285.net) (Fuck you Jared)

LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO

Earlier today me and my only 2 friends Coif ranger and 0x brain( Aaron and Justin) set out to get out of the realm of poverty. We spent all our GP on supplies and borrowed gear from fellow clan mates and began our trip. We went in a few kills with some decent drops such as range pots, and some food drops. After about 5 kills BANG we got a drop... An armadyl helmet.... :(

4vyXHW6.png

After being depressed after receiving the most shit drop possible, we powered through a few more kills. Kree arra was draining our supplies faster than Bennie running after a bucket of KFC. We were almost out of supplies and we were desperate, trying everything we could to get a drop, from dancing, preforming rituals, praising the runescape gods, and even tweeting mod mat K on Twitter.

We were on our final leg, we had supplies for only 1-2 kills more with no real loot, only loot to pay for the supplies we bought to even go. We Powered through and put our game faces on ready to slay the Kree Arra, we transitioned through the slut with ruby bolt spec after ruby bolt spec, 30 after 30. We did struggle at times during the kill coif ranger was getting destroyed by the amazing styles of Kree Arra and was red barred for majority of the kill after getting hit a 56. We were determined to tank through it and prove that we were the best Kree Arra killers in the world of runescape. We Finally slayed until the slut lay dead on the floor. We scavenged through the dead corpse and we found.........

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

An Armadyl Hilt

An Armadyl Hilt

An Armadyl Hilt

An Armadyl Hilt

ZGhJHjw.png

After receiving our drop from the runescape gods we decided to show it off. However certain people didn't see to like that we had finally got a drop :\

(17:12:03) -› Quit: @Benniee (~Benniee@Swift-698B44AA.as13285.net) (Client exited)

didnt read lol

i make my bunk of staking

didnt read lol

i make my bunk of staking

4vyXHW6.png

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

An Armadyl Hilt

An Armadyl Hilt

An Armadyl Hilt

An Armadyl Hilt

ZGhJHjw.png

camped

niagro

didnt read, faggot.

B``

Damn nice loot buddys, btw how much each is that nowdays?

dnd5

this is the 6th arma hilt he's missed because he gets pissed off and leaves early lmfao

he was pissed off and didnt even come this time

Damn nice loot buddys, btw how much each is that nowdays?

was lke 25.5m each

Edited by dnd5

Eruzione

grats boys

Dillon

Lmfao!! Nice!

Edited by Ruon3bs

grats on the loots JAYBIRD

Bennie

y is this topic still up lol

shrimpe420

hell yea claudias nose bigger than my dick lmfao!!!