Sign in to follow this  
Uthoughtnigga

Shots Fired

Shadow X

Find a lot of humor in this due to the fact they all came from clans that had something VR has always lacked, Quality.

Derek (SOL) - Best man for man

Jaybird (RSD) - 120 RsD ended 170 VR in 6 hours (~75 were still active as I finished echoing their ts.)

Brett (Brut) - As a clan put up a better fight than AF with fewer members, had success switching over to f2p.

Glad to have them here. :)

brett

On a more serious note.. if you want to compare officials all we need to do is take a look at Kaochinx;

- Left VR 4x in total
- Spied as an official in VR for DF during the crashwar, gave leader forum pics and echoed his own TS (the clan they are now teaming with)
- Tried to join RoT but withdrew app after 3x days because he got flamed to fuck

- Spied on DI as an official, for RoT (the clan they are now "crashing")

- Rejoined VR and was welcomed back with open arms and given warlord in 1 month

So degrading... I would promote rune3bs over anyone who's left my clan more than once let alone spied on my clan lmfao

derek

you also forgot the part where he pm'd oli he'd leave vr and join dynasty (or was it bearz) if they kicked anthrax02

erik

On a more serious note.. if you want to compare officials all we need to do is take a look at Kaochinx;

- Left VR 4x in total

- Spied as an official in VR for DF during the crashwar, gave leader forum pics and echoed his own TS (the clan they are now teaming with)

- Tried to join RoT but withdrew app after 3x days because he got flamed to fuck

So degrading... I would promote rune3bs over anyone who's left my clan more than once let alone spied on my clan lmfao

Let's not forget about VR officials getting on their knees begging us for a truce.

Nick

- Left VR 4x in total

he rejoined after like 3 hrs cus some1 played the 3xchin4x fat song on ts while he was in the channel

starmoonsun

7PpBs.png

:grin:

tt ded cya

Almost as dead as your parents (H)

your parents are tt

Shadow X

Was kaochins the one that deleted an entire section on their private forums as well, Swat.

niagro

dont care lol

Kerkennah

They have nothing, so they decide to come up with something, and it backfires

Looool

Own u 1107

Find a lot of humor in this due to the fact they all came from clans that had something VR has always lacked, Quality.85

Jaybird (RSD) - 120 RsD ended 170 VR in 6 hours (~75 were still active as I finished echoing their ts.)

Brett (Brut) - As a clan put up a better fight than AF with fewer members, had success switching over to f2p.

85 sol vs 125 Vr

chance111

Find a lot of humor in this due to the fact they all came from clans that had something VR has always lacked, Quality.85

85 sol vs 125 Vr

was 85 vs 220 get your facts right idiot