Sign in to follow this  
Own u 1107

Clans

Danne

Most fun clan to fight was/is probably.. DF and VR. Love giving them all a good spanking and VR used to pull high which made it somewhat challenging.

Most boring has to be those shit Aussie and Brazilian clans like CL or WL. Wasn't even fun running over them like a tractor running over a frog and you just felt bad for smashing them so hard lol.

Dillon

Most fun clan to fight was/is probably.. DF and VR. Love giving them all a good spanking and VR used to pull high which made it somewhat challenging.

Lmao!!

The Zane

Most boring to fight: VR - Running laps/ going in single... Hit us for a minute then bail for 10..

Most fun to fight: DI - Get raped for an hour then log out.

Fasty

Best was probably TR because they were bad as fuck. Worst was probably EoS because they were also bad as fuck.

`Ankit

the clans i love fighting are the ones i hate at the current time. df/tr/vr/rsd/eos/tt/etc etc, it doesnt matter who as long as i hated them at that certain time

boring would be any spic clan that people would fight for morale boosts

shout outs to the moonies, wilderland, and that other one that we fought

D2~

Most fun: vr because they're all retards and rsd because when they actually fought they had a huge prep and a lot of people so it was semi-competitve for a little while at least.

Least fun: eos, was fun shitting on them up until they changed into their chicken suits and ran around lighting fires/mass regrouping also df because they're insignificant and a waste of time..same with corr

Djw

Most fun: In terms of an actual challenge, clans like RSD and TT always gave us good fights. In terms of slapping nans, clans like TR/DF/EoS/VR

Most boring: Like Danne said, spic clans (k0r) and those poor ass aussie clans who were even worse than the ones named before

KC4

Most fun: Solace maybe i dunno
Most Boring: Kill Orgy

`Skull

EH/TT/Solace - Fighting them was a challenge

DF/RSD - 1 - 1,5 Hr capped fights in 2010-2013...

EoMeri

Most enjoyable: The Rising

I've never been more motivated than whenever I fought TR (with either Fools or CU) I just hated pretty much everything about them, I always brought my a-game against them (Calling/tanking/etc wise)

Most Boring: I'll be honest here. I don't think any fight been enjoyable in this server. Every clan except us are shit and i have no motivation to kill the shitters over n over cuz there is no competition lol. But if I had to choose it would prolly be DF, cuz ive never had an opinion on them. I think I fall asleep on my keyboard everytime we fight them

Eli

Everyone from the clans Titans/Corruption/Solace crying about how EOS killed them all KNFAII1!?!@!@! OR IN OWNU3719'S CASE ALL THREE LMFAOAOAO

Boring

Edited by Eli

Own u 1107

Everyone from the clans Titans/Corruption/Solace crying about how EOS killed them all KNFAII1!?!@!@! OR IN OWNU3719'S CASE ALL THREE LMFAOAOAO

Boring

I lost count the amount of times you guys closed because the game isn't fun anymore

Eli

Boring

I lost count the amount of times you guys closed because the game isn't fun anymore

TT

COR

SOL

CD

DEAD RS IS LYCHRILLY YOUR L1F3 AND YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT BUT DEATH LMFA[]!@!@!

Rob56

It was fun fighting DI at the start of 07 when we'd have all sorts of different style p2p fights, even though they got shit on every time. Most boring is VR because it's basically like fighting a sniper team for hours.