Sign in to follow this  
willywangler

my feelings

willywangler

hey guys i would like to post my feelings to you as a clan as a whole. I see that whenever you battle that there is much cheer and mirth between the membersa and this is great to see as many clan are very angry and sometimes anger can eb directed at those that they love making the family lives of those involved very unpleaseant. I would also like to give an honorable mention due to the gear that you guys are willin to sacrifice this gives you the edge over clans such as damage inc and resolution that are only willin to sacrifice the very part of them nobody wants and that is there heart and souls when really the best sacririce would be that of there wallet and bank account for the greater good. I feel like victory is achievable because you have a strong sense of belief despite having very poor tactics you come out on top due to the shear strength and discipline of the reign of terror members. I would also like to give an honorable mention due to the fact that there is not much supply who would even fish a swordfish to eat in the wilderness when shark is a much better alternative in all respects it heals more and is worth more on the street due to this the fisherman that are willing to fish sowrdfish will always have a strong place within my heart. I feel like many of you downplay that the heart and soul of reign of terror is to always win and this is the bestb feeling and i want you to remember that feeling always so you win at all times in your life be it at bowling or be it at runescape or be it when you play a game of something and insetad of losing you deicde to win this winning heart and soul means much in the way of that. i feel a good example is to look at the premier league where overconfidence can lead to demise it is important to remain loyal and heart and soul whiole altogether being very mindful that defeat is and could occur with this spirirt the heart and soul can ot forget and the fear of defeat drives on to create a power one can not be seen before. the importance comes from the team spirit imagine a suspension bridge and each wire is takin the strain this is what reign of terror embodies and there are no weak link as the weak link is replaced for a better wire that can support the brdge this is a better mentality than say resolution where weak links weigh down the chains and will eventually cause the bridge to tumble. By having strong faith spirit despite atheism that is to say many do not believe i for 1 am 1 however by having a lucky charm such as a LUCKY SCIMITAR THAT YOU DROP RUNITE FOR TO PROTECT THIS CAN CONVEY A LOT OF SPIRIT AND GIVE THE body the heart and souls to survive and win when the odds are great. thanks to you guys for reading and providing a compelling narative within the wilderness i hope that my pitons are taken onboard so the greatness can continue thank you again for reading.

Edited by willywangler

David

thanks hummy

Regnierz

Hey, we actually have very good tactics I'll have you know!!!

Dillon

Thx dude but Eos died son.

Baller

stfu trying to sleep

Eruzione

hell ya

Edited by Eruzione