Sign in to follow this  
Own u 1107

Free to play

Villiska

1. Do you think f2p will actually become free in the future?

Completely depends on how successful it is upon the trial release.

2. What you think will happen to Af/Df/Vr or P2p?

Nothing is going to change. F2P based worlds already exist, so with the release of the actual F2P option, nothing related to PVP is going to change from what I can guess. If anything, there's just going to be a shit ton more looters/scouts.

3. Will Jagex lose money in the long run?

No. The people that play 07, play for a reason. They've been paying for P2P all this time now and would benefit next to nothing downgrading to F2P. The release of F2P would just give access to people on the edge of wanting to play again, but not wanting to make the commitment of paying the membership fee.

4. Will enough people return to f2p scene, if this become free? OR IS IT TOO LATE

F2P coming out isn't going to increase the activity in F2P clanning. People aren't suddenly going to train up in F2P worlds over P2P worlds. If people wanted to train up accounts again, they would have done so by now. The wild is at it's peak right now in terms of the the amount of people in the clan world.

5. What you think about Jagex releasing their own Auto typer?

Beats using the shitty Linux based version of Gary's auto typer.

Phaeo

1. Do you think f2p will actually become free in the future? If this goes well it'll be free

2. What you think will happen to Af/Df/Vr or P2p? It wont have an instant effect on the clan world

3. Will Jagex lose money in the long run? No

4. Will enough people return to f2p scene, if this become free? OR IS IT TOO LATE IDK

5. What you think about Jagex releasing their own Auto typer? Lazy clans can spam again

Edited by Phaeo

StarScream

As long as activity goes up but i doubt it will.

B``

Still not real f2p :( but its a step foward i guess.

Rclav

Be interesting for sure.

Own u 1107
1. Do you think f2p will actually become free in the future?

Yes, only chance for f2p to survive.

2. What you think will happen to Af/Df/Vr or P2p?

Af will slump since most of Df/Vr will cancel membership and P2p might die out again because everyone is afraid of Rot

3. Will Jagex lose money in the long run?

Maybe, depends on how many people will return and train legit

4. Will enough people return to f2p scene, if this become free? OR IS IT TOO LATE

Ye, there might be hope for f2p in the future then.

5. What you think about Jagex releasing their own Auto typer?

All the sht clans will start using this, since they cant spam as good as us.

jagex are retards and does the total opposite of what the players actually want i mean actual players not those retarded skilling merching faggots who stands in w1 all day merching you for 20k. they need to actually listen to clan leaders on what we need i mean real clan leaders not some fake ass scrawny little bitches like true or evizu.

EDOT

games to dead to bring life back into it

L

Southampton9

I hear only new users are going to be allowed to use it which sucks. Bit late as well

Own u 1107

Auto typer and F2p Trial

2wumFGg.png

plus a few bugfixes:

• When you eat a karambwan or karambwanji during combat, the fish no longer blocks you from taking damage for a moment.
  • In preparation for the F2P trial period, we've made the Duel Arena available on F2P worlds so that non-members can duel there. Conversely, we've reclassified yew tree chopping as a members-only feature so that the F2P trial isn't so attractive to bots, and we've made bait packs and feather packs available to buy in F2P fishing shops.
  • When Thermy drops a clue scroll, it now appears at the correct place on the ground.
  • Run energy no longer drains while you're in the random event Maze.
  • Thermy and the Cave kraken boss now have 'Attack' options, rather than 'Fight'. They got missed last week when other monsters were changed.