Sign in to follow this  
Danne

~Where amazing happens~

Dillon

That's what happens when you team up with Vr.

Sv`

"Just no interest in the game anymore"

Bennie

Every clan who teamed with Vr before died yet Df choose to go the same path as Eos, Gen, Brut, Ko, Ff

basically this lol

Bennie

damn they already ranked lil david? i remember when he didnt get a rank before and he left for asc then vr- didnt get a rank in vr then left for df again before applying 4 times over then finally got accepted

only a matter of time when he leaves df since their slumping :$ and since all the vr left df lmfao

Guest jeffreyp

damn they already ranked lil david? i remember when he didnt get a rank before and he left for asc then vr- didnt get a rank in vr then left for df again before applying 4 times over then finally got accepted

only a matter of time when he leaves df since their slumping :$ and since all the vr left df lmfao

my nigga they have been fucking over df since the beginning of time and they still don't fucking realize it like how braindead can u get

EoMeri

truly amazing performance yesterday DF, keep it up. I havent been active lately but at some point like 3months ago u were starting to build something, now ur back to being complete shit lol

Adam

15min of fighting in 3 weeks