Sign in to follow this  
OutlawBear

any ex eos in here

OutlawBear

Yea it's me your boy Oli. Idk if you remember sucking dick for that leader rank I gave you.

shut up you llook like the lovechild of frodo baggins an sloth from the goonies

This guy right here, hating all the girls on internet. I can see why you always sound mad cause you get rejected irl. You'll end up pulling an Elliot Rodgers and go around killing people and say "all girls must die" because you can't get none lmfao.

this is a top joke coming from a shrimpdick virgin with learning difficulties

Oh I thought that was you who was a shrimpdick virgin. You should be busy trying to get your revenge on girls you get rejected by. Nice sack btw.

Funny coming from you seeing as you're the one who resorted to edating a guy.

pls confirm

shots

Yea it's me your boy Oli. Idk if you remember sucking dick for that leader rank I gave you.

This guy right here, hating all the girls on internet. I can see why you always sound mad cause you get rejected irl. You'll end up pulling an Elliot Rodgers and go around killing people and say "all girls must die" because you can't get none lmfao.

Oh I thought that was you who was a shrimpdick virgin. You should be busy trying to get your revenge on girls you get rejected by. Nice sack btw.

>I know you are but what am i

12 year old banter ladies and gentlemen

Either your too young to be playin Runescape or you have severe learnin difficulties, probably both and you need to get a new careworker cos this one is doin a shit job at stopping you spilling your downs everywhere

ruon3bs ur a fucking retard virgin little faggot no one cares about u not even ur parents

esse

>I know you are but what am i

12 year old banter ladies and gentlemen

Either your too young to be playin Runescape or you have severe learnin difficulties, probably both and you need to get a new careworker cos this one is doin a shit job at stopping you spilling your downs everywhere

ruon3bs ur a fucking retard virgin little faggot no one cares about u not even ur parents

lmao!

OutlawBear

3bs intro to rot is top jokes

GtcfI8A.jpg

OutlawBear

welcome bro!

corr died like thomsac, like a bitch

Frank`

hey bro heard u like country music =-]

OutlawBear

hey bro heard u like country music =-]

its all about this now