Sign in to follow this  
OutlawBear

any ex eos in here

David

Yea it's me your boy Oli. Idk if you remember sucking dick for that leader rank I gave you.

shut up you llook like the lovechild of frodo baggins an sloth from the goonies

This guy right here, hating all the girls on internet. I can see why you always sound mad cause you get rejected irl. You'll end up pulling an Elliot Rodgers and go around killing people and say "all girls must pay" because you can't get none lmfao.

E6DkX9e.gif

Devil King93

yea hey its me best eos member

OutlawBear

Yea it's me your boy Oli. Idk if you remember sucking dick for that leader rank I gave you.

This guy right here, hating all the girls on internet. I can see why you always sound mad cause you get rejected irl. You'll end up pulling an Elliot Rodgers and go around killing people and say "all girls must die" because you can't get none lmfao.

this is a top joke coming from a shrimpdick virgin with learning difficulties

luke123

think ur tuff on the internet meet outside huddersfield job centre ked we'll have a str8ner

OutlawBear

think ur tuff on the internet meet outside huddersfield job centre ked we'll have a str8ner

lad

Bennie

reopen bears and kill df

OutlawBear

reopen bears and kill df

alliancescape is a dog game

Fernando

l0l hey luke :D

Dillon

This guy right here, hating all the girls on internet. I can see why you always sound mad cause you get rejected irl. You'll end up pulling an Elliot Rodgers and go around killing people and say "all girls must die" because you can't get none lmfao.

Oh I thought that was you who was a shrimpdick virgin. You should be busy trying to get your revenge on girls you get rejected by. Nice sack btw.

Guest B0rntowildy

Oh I thought that was you who was a shrimpdick virgin. You should be busy trying to get your revenge on girls you get rejected by. Nice sack btw.

Funny coming from you seeing as you're the one who resorted to edating a guy.

OutlawBear

>I know you are but what am i

12 year old banter ladies and gentlemen

Either your too young to be playin Runescape or you have severe learnin difficulties, probably both and you need to get a new careworker cos this one is doin a shit job at stopping you spilling your downs everywhere