Sign in to follow this  
Shembo

Would you quit OSRS if GE was announced?

Jon`

buying things off players is literally cancer but sometimes it comes in handy in terms of getting things from bot suppliers in bulk which most people cant do

Cross

It would be interesting, too many variables to determine a hypothical like this tho.

Anspi

Nope, I actually like the idea of GE. Buying/Selling stuff sucks balls sometimes.

EoMeri

Nope, I actually like the idea of GE. Buying/Selling stuff sucks balls sometimes.

derek

Jeffen

i sort of liked the taxing option because it would deter people from merching huge amount of items and if youre looking for an obscure item you could get it more easily if we had a grand exchange.

that being said i never did like the GE and i still don't.

Chirpp

i wish the GE would be released. tired of having to search through zybez and everyone on runescape to find shit. would much rather have the GE

33th

i sort of liked the taxing option because it would deter people from merching huge amount of items and if youre looking for an obscure item you could get it more easily if we had a grand exchange.

that being said i never did like the GE and i still don't.

I think GE just made sht easier, who wants to spend hours looking for an item, its a simple time waste .. :/