Sign in to follow this  
Own u 1107

This is where you belong

Own u 1107

Before clan wars came out, Vr/Df was like LØL rot will hide in CW once it comes out but guess what they were the first two clans to do Cw.

Wherever they go, they follow each other and now both of them are forced to do clan wars together.

Vr had 33 people to week prep and fought today in Clan wars (Sunday)

drw2qgC.jpg

m29A8Yr.png

This is Df losing to Ronin while only pulling about 16 people.

C6FgK0i.png

#BannedFromTheWildy

BPVMAkc.gif

`Ankit

wow haha!

claudia

u don't wanna make own u 1107 mad

Edited by claudia

derek

ur clan revolves around me

Eruzione

ngl after this topic im sure vr and df will close

cookson

Hey Evizu make another topic about me I dare you, you revolve around me. Your clan is so shit that you have to brainwash people with your big numbers and thinking Rot hasn't affected you one bit, you must feel glad that you close Rot when you really didn't, some clans don't wanna play the game and right now it's Vr who doesn't wanna play the game and you're getting weaker every day. I'm sorry you must live with quantity>quality when it's quality>quantity. How does it feel that Rot made you bow down on your knees begging for a truce? How does it feel when Kaochinx pms brian289 and erik for a truce? How does it feel Rot has spies in your fucking clan lmfao? how does it feel that it takes you like 6 months to get 1 Rot spy and then claim that you're winning the crashwar? Compared to the 50 spies Rot sent? It must suck to not get fights being in Vr doesn't it? Do yourself a favor so you don't have to save yourself from the embarassment and just close your shit clan lol. For my boy Legendary012 it's such a shame that from day 1 of him being in Vr that he has to suffer to see the clan dying down? It sucks you lose more loyal members, keep it up. You're doing a great job with the 20 man pulls that you're a slave of Eos.

Del

Pummeled into the ground by Own u 1107

Guest B0rntowildy

Am I supposed to be surprised or something? Cus im not lol haha

Nick

Before clan wars came out, Vr/Df was like LØL

David

Hey Evizu make another topic about me I dare you, you revolve around me. Your clan is so shit that you have to brainwash people with your big numbers and thinking Rot hasn't affected you one bit, you must feel glad that you close Rot when you really didn't, some clans don't wanna play the game and right now it's Vr who doesn't wanna play the game and you're getting weaker every day. I'm sorry you must live with quantity>quality when it's quality>quantity. How does it feel that Rot made you bow down on your knees begging for a truce? How does it feel when Kaochinx pms brian289 and erik for a truce? How does it feel Rot has spies in your fucking clan lmfao? how does it feel that it takes you like 6 months to get 1 Rot spy and then claim that you're winning the crashwar? Compared to the 50 spies Rot sent? It must suck to not get fights being in Vr doesn't it? Do yourself a favor so you don't have to save yourself from the embarassment and just close your shit clan lol. For my boy Legendary012 it's such a shame that from day 1 of him being in Vr that he has to suffer to see the clan dying down? It sucks you lose more loyal members, keep it up. You're doing a great job with the 20 man pulls that you're a slave of Eos.

TBR

u don't wanna make own u 1107 mad

Phaeo

lmao then rofl then lol then lmfao

Zlat

df was always shit in CWA and wildy.

Guest jeffreyp

hahaha call the lions - own u 1107

summer of tearor- own u 1107