Sign in to follow this  
Twitter

Road to being an intro newfag

Twitter

Was in Fatality with mr a7x juan but they wouldnt let me go on trips with 27 defence so decided to work towards pking with the big bois.

Training def:

4tvmlf.png

Working on them sets:

xga45c.png

if any suggestions let me know.....and yes i will be going to NMZ and a bunch of quests before introing lol

Edited by Twiti

shots

lol? you're joking me right? you think you can join without completing lunar diplomacy or even getting 75 cooking or 65 crafting like juan? get out of here i dont want to see you here ever again until you complete the requirements.. this isnt a joke buddy

this is my face right now im not fucking around here pal

XGo49vb.jpg

Twitter

lol? you're joking me right? you think you can join without completing lunar diplomacy or even getting 75 cooking or 65 crafting like juan? get out of here i dont want to see you here ever again until you complete the requirements.. this isnt a joke buddy

XGo49vb.jpg

Listen here pineapple nose, I must complete various quests in RuneScapia before I apply I don't need you yelling about my unsalted cashews until January 28th until then keep your sandwich in your pocket Lee.

shots

XGo49vb.jpg

Listen here pineapple nose, I must complete various quests in RuneScapia before I apply I don't need you yelling about my unsalted cashews until January 28th until then keep your sandwich in your pocket Lee.

holy shit you're far too awkward for this clan, give up now

Twitter

XGo49vb.jpg

holy shit you're far too awkward for this clan, give up now

I'm not scared of you lee, your scare tactics might work on unsuspecting fundraisers but I am Twiti. Peeler of potatoes.

Goodluck Lee, if you're not careful Juan and I will kiss you when you least expect it.

Edited by Twiti

claudia

XGo49vb.jpg

Don't let daniel lee son insult your cashews

Twitter

XGo49vb.jpg

Don't let daniel lee son insult your cashews

for sure

Ludadogg0

Best of luck man

derek

wow sik bro u just inspired me to make a pure and get rejected from a pure clan and make a main

u got my full pace p face seal of approval

jit77Lu.png

EDOT

wow sik bro u just inspired me to make a pure and get rejected from a pure clan and make a main

jit77Lu.png

OllieUK

id ignore the idiots and keep training, goodluck man.

bl00d`

jit77Lu.png

:datass:

bl00d`

id ignore the idiots and keep training, goodluck man.

kevin is like the biggest troll in runescape he luvs it