Sign in to follow this  
Del

Dev Blog: Corp

Frank`

Single isn't dead, we just don't single PK.

I don't care, I know it will be gay as fuck in 2 months when every single person in pvp/wilderness (in single) has one but whatever lol.

Villiska

I don't care, I know it will be gay as fuck in 2 months when every single person in pvp/wilderness (in single) has one but whatever lol.

They have a 1/66k drop rate and the divines are going to be like 800m. People that have 800m don't bother PvPing because overall not many people on 07 in general PK. It's not going to be the same problem it was in pre-eoc. The amount of people that have the shields is going to be a lot less, and even less in PvP.

Ludadogg0

Honestly don't care that much about the fact they're implementing spirit shields, I just want to camp it for a while and make some money.

Sv`

Honestly don't care that much about the fact they're implementing spirit shields, I just want to camp it for a while and make some money.

Frank`

They have a 1/66k drop rate and the divines are going to be like 800m. People that have 800m don't bother PvPing because overall not many people on 07 in general PK. It's not going to be the same problem it was in pre-eoc. The amount of people that have the shields is going to be a lot less, and even less in PvP.

For now they won't be popular, just like they weren't popular in 2008/2009. Once people get more money over time they'll be abused like in 2010/2011

Bodied

arcanes and spectrals would be ok, idk about elys and divines

Del

They have a 1/66k drop rate

1/4096 for ely/div

2Gf6Bhh.png

Edited by Del Muro

Villiska

They have a 1/66k drop rate

1/4096 for ely/div

2Gf6Bhh.png

honestly say that 2 my face u fucking bitch