erik

Wednesday: Ancient Fury + Violent Resolution

TMD~

nothing more delicious than mad af kids giving us their IP lol

what's a vpn?

derek

Prime time GMT and they couldn't even put up that much of a fight without DF. What a joke of a team.

fight started 4am gmt, ended 5:30am gmt. How the fuck is that primetime gmt?

because every brit wakes up early to go to school/work

unless you guys claiming you have lives is all a lie

ps: it ended 7 am gmt trust me im a brit and i woke up 30 minutes before it ended.. right before i went to school

Harry

Got ddosed but still got 20 kills and didn't even die. AF leader even pmed me laughing about ddosing me. So easy/

TMD~

Prime time GMT and they couldn't even put up that much of a fight without DF. What a joke of a team.

because every brit wakes up early to go to school/workunless you guys claiming you have lives is all a lieps: it ended 7 am gmt trust me im a brit and i woke up 30 minutes before it ended.. right before i went to school
only brits on were kyle/portlock.2/24, you are canadian. Considering i went to sleep at 12:45/5:45gmt there's no way it ended at 7am gmt, keep trying Edited by TMD~

Zlat

what's a vpn?

i could tell u , but i prefer looking at ur ip instead :-)

chance111

im from croydon london righty pleb and i can confirm that the fight waz in prime time gmt if u deny it then u aint a real brit like me

TMD~

what's a vpn?
i could tell u , but i prefer looking at ur ip instead :-)
please don't ddoss my school's wifi!!!!!

TMD~

im from croydon london righty pleb and i can confirm that the fight waz in prime time gmt if u deny it then u aint a real brit like me

did u figure out where eagle eye is yuh aussy cunt

chance111

yes i did bruv r u havin a laff!

dnt be jealous that im the most featured person in chrisarchieprod history

~king of runescape

~king of pk

~king of chrisarchie

~king of kraken kills

~ex vr warlord

Kerkennah

<p>So easy! Thanks for the free loot!</p>

Edited by kerkennah

derek

because every brit wakes up early to go to school/workunless you guys claiming you have lives is all a lieps: it ended 7 am gmt trust me im a brit and i woke up 30 minutes before it ended.. right before i went to school

only brits on were kyle/portlock.2/24, you are canadian. Considering i went to sleep at 12:45/5:45gmt there's no way it ended at 7am gmt, keep trying

i was only in canada for the summer, i study at the university of reading. not my fault you guys go to bed at 4 am gmt and wake up at 1 pm gmt cause youre up all night playing rs. if you had normal lives and a normal sleeping schedule, youd be able to fight us in prime time gmt lol

back to 1 iteming in your timezone (THH)

derek

wait af had 24 people?

so did we. actually we had more. so not only did we match your pull in your timezone (and outpulled it), but we made you ddos our ts and return in 1 item.

af koality lol grow up guys

chance111

i would take any rot member including myself over the best af member cause their quality is trash and ours is godly - SIMPLE FACT

any1 that disagrees is an angry weener boy and never got their dick moist in beautiful vag

imo

4ZHIH02.png

TMD~

only brits on were kyle/portlock.2/24, you are canadian. Considering i went to sleep at 12:45/5:45gmt there's no way it ended at 7am gmt, keep trying

i was only in canada for the summer, i study at the university of reading. not my fault you guys go to bed at 4 am gmt and wake up at 1 pm gmt cause youre up all night playing rs. if you had normal lives and a normal sleeping schedule, youd be able to fight us in prime time gmt lol

back to 1 iteming in your timezone (THH)

the sarcasm never ends over here at rot hq huh, we all know you wont fight us our timezone, so feel free to prove me wrong. Ps: sounds like ur describing that zlat kid's sleep schedule, on rs till 7am his time and still on now!! lmao!!!!'!