AC private forum Topic Leak

Over the past 2 months I contemplated leaving Anonymous Community because of how poor of a performance the team would give at fights and how the leadership overall was just terrible. I finally left a little over a week ago when they Ancient Community started to come into action, before I left I took so needed pics of AC forums and I'll post a few topics here and there of just how "good" AC is according to their leader.

This particular picture of the AC forums was edited in order to stop RoT from 1 iteming AC or whatever the leader had told its members.

The original topic stated "My plan is we paint them so they look like rune an when Rot/SV is out we wear them to lay the beat down".

It was edited shortly after they realized a rot member may be able to see this topic and leak it. Obviously it was not edited for grammar, as most of you can see. LOL

p.s. Good shit raping them today, they have alot of return sets since painted steel is only 2k a return. Even jaja wouldn't stoop that low, it is just pathetic

WSjzqsX.png

Edited by imKarma

Flemingo

sick leak man im sure this will be just what rot needs to bring down ac

Own u 1107

Not sure which one is more embarrassing , this topic or Ac topic.

StarScream

Steel lmfao no wonder they get bodied

Melma

didnt know they have forums, but lmfao thats a good idead imo

Ac has forums?

didnt know they have forums, but lmfao thats a good idead imo

These 2 replies are legendary.