Wednesday: Smacking Ronin

bomb

It's simple: follow the rules.

LOL cmon Ronin.....

TBR

^_^

Heard you got a job Mohammed.

Shadow X

Lets be honest you claim VR crashes everyfight but Rot does the same thing. That makes you an hypocrite and the fact you expect me to take 'commands' from Rot on who Ronin can or cant fight is outrageous. Killing VR would NOT benefit the clan world as you seem to think. It will just make rot continue to do what they've already been doing which is bullying EVERYCLAN.

Ryzho

VR crashes almost every F2P & P2P fight, the sooner we kill VR, the sooner the clanworld can thrive. Setting up fights and giving them activity is directly interfering with our task at hand.

They could literally fight anyone BUT VR and we told them that and let them have the one fight anyway. Then they set up another fight? gonna be fun bros

Lets be honest you claim VR crashes everyfight but Rot does the same thing. That makes you an hypocrite and the fact you expect me to take 'commands' from Rot on who Ronin can or cant fight is outrageous. Killing VR would NOT benefit the clan world as you seem to think. It will just make rot continue to do what they've already been doing which is bullying EVERYCLAN.

I think Ronin is as braindead as AC

Fus

set up a fight with vr because that was fun lmfao

LOL

thx 4 rune

TBR

And therefore I conclude on my studies, Poison has officially won the crash war. Congratulations Venemouse, you up-tight cunt.

Melma

i wish i could've been there