erik

Tuesday Synopsis

ales

At reign of terror we strive to prove that we will not logout before you, therefore meaning we are the superior clan. It does not matter if we return in dhide sets pure melee for the entire fight and get repeatedly slayed so long as you log out before us we are the better clan! We will even repeatedly say we fought by ourselves 1v10 hoping that our brainwashed intros like karma believe every word. ~proud to have fought fought 10 jaja 1 item rs for 15 hours~ -b289. ♡

lol stfu grimy ass brit

erik

At reign of terror we strive to prove that we will not logout before you, therefore meaning we are the superior clan. It does not matter if we return in dhide sets pure melee for the entire fight and get repeatedly slayed so long as you log out before us we are the better clan! We will even repeatedly say we fought by ourselves 1v10 hoping that our brainwashed intros like karma believe every word. ~proud to have fought fought 10 jaja 1 item rs for 15 hours~ -b289. ♡

I figured you'd stop posting on these forums after getting declined 3x from RoT.

Sh0w

At ancient fury we strive to prove that we will not logout before you, therefore meaning we are the superior clan. It does not matter if we return in 1 item barrage for the entire fight and get repeatedly slayed even with multiple clans helping us so long as we have atleast 3 members still returning we are the better clan! We will repeatedly say we fought by ourselves 1v1 hoping that our brainwashed members and retards in rsc believe every word. ~proud to be a chav and have yellow ass teeth~ -TMD~

brett

I figured you'd stop posting on these forums after getting declined 3x from RoT.

lmfao

1 item war us pussy

TMD~

I figured you'd stop posting propaganda after my reponse, but you're just too accustomed to it by now

Sh0w

I figured you'd stop posting propaganda after my reponse, but you're just too accustomed to it by now

AF members talking about propaganda.. oh the irony

brett

anyone else laugh at how AF has used literally every excuse in the book in the past month and after we beat them last night the only thing they could say was;

"rot have no fucking lifes"

"rot are just losers"

"rot are nerds"

funny part is it was a 2 hour fight lmfao

Harry

anyone else laugh at how AF has used literally every excuse in the book in the past month and after we beat them last night the only thing they could say was;

"rot have no fucking lifes"

"rot are just losers"

"rot are nerds"

funny part is it was a 2 hour fight lmfao

m8 surely u remember them doing the same things in 09, same old enit

Ryzho

fucking loose after calling out on RSC LMFAO

Own u 1107

They went from cocky on Monday to quiet on Tuesday, owwwww that's what happens when you rely on so many clans.

Edited by Own u 1107