tbh they knew grimstriper came back

Anspi

fools outpulled vr on a sunday so yeah

ug0t

vr pull 30 to week prep now

df pull 40 to week prep now

dw u guys are winning the crash war!

Villiska

VR have been irrelevant the entire time OSRS has been out and DF has literally shit away every single chance they've had at rebuilding as a clan by working with them. It's actually embarrassing because if DF focused on themselves this entire time, they probably could have beaten DI for #2 and given us some decent fights. I don't think anyone here can even remember the last time either of them won a fight as a solo act.

Sv`
(17:54:05) (brian289) think you just got ur clan killed m8

Livvii

I didnt even realise DF was still alive LOL

Nine

I love the 1 week period every 3 months where DF thinks they can beat us 1 vs 1. It makes me laugh every time. It's as reliable as B289's period. Can't wait until it comes around again when they get a few intros. As for VR they know they're shit and just accept it now I feel and have done for a good while.

DF are fucking horrible for 3 months then think they're hot shit for a week until we shut them down again. Happens over and over again lmfao. Some clans are just okay with being shit, I mean what have either VR or DF accomplished in the past 2 years?

cookson

I didnt even realise DF was still alive LOL

:cookie:

N_FOREST3

stick to cwa shitters

Jack

DF haven't accomplished anything during the 07 era of the clan world. They've been whipping boys, a stepping stone and an easy win for nearly every clan at one period or another. All they've ever done is gain morale from other clan's success, it's nothing new really. It was the same in the Summer when they went out in the first round of nearly every Jagex Cup category but took pride in VR & AF beating us 2v1 in the P2P final lmfao

Their best members have already realised this and jumped ship. If anyone has half a brain there they'd get out whilst they can, this isn't going to end well for them. I just hope we don't let them truce out this time.