Sign in to follow this  
brett

Thanks Spulu

Melma

owww my 95 pray ags

Billgodyz

April 1 2015

Spulu is awoken by the sound of his dusty early 2000's alarm clock. He hasn't slept well, he feels like a part of him is missing.

He heads downstairs, mother had laid out breakfast for him. He tucks into his cereal and juice with the news on in the background.

"Morning Spulu, looking tired today muffin. Are you alright?" says mother as she enters the kitchen in her night gown.

"Fine" Spulu mutters. "I had a bad dream"

"Oh dear pumpkin, better make sure you get some rest over easter, you don't want to be tired for when Gran comes over"

Spulu finishes his breakfast and starts to head up the stairs, he begins to think. Maybe it didn't happen. Maybe it was all a dream. As he enters his room and begins to fire up his PC, Spulu begins to sing "Juicy" by the Notorious B.I.G. He knows all the lyrics.

He loads up OSbuddy, keys in his log in details and hits enter. He feels anxious beyond belief. His character is logged in at edge. It's all good baby bay-bee he tells himself as he tries to stay positive. He makes his way into the bank, enters his pin, Grans birth date. Sweating more than Oergg on a mild day, he begins to search his bank. It's not there, it's gone. His AGS is in the hands of his mortal enemy, Reign of Terror.

Spulu heads over to the corner of his room and crouches into the fetal position, rocking back and fourth. Muttering hysterically the last lines of "Juicy" over and over again.

"And if you don't know, now you know, nigga. And if you don't know, now you know, nigga"

Mother comes into his room, looking white.

"Gran is dead"

Spulu finds the black tie in his closet, saved for funerals and weddings. He necks himself.

The end.

Edited by Billgodyz

O A

April 1 2015

Spulu is awoken by the sound of his dusty early 2000's alarm clock. He hasn't slept well, he feels like a part of him is missing.

He heads downstairs, mother had laid out breakfast for him. He tucks into his cereal and juice with the news on in the background.

"Morning Spulu, looking tired today muffin. Are you alright?" says mother as she enters the kitchen in her night gown.

"Fine" Spulu mutters. "I had a bad dream"

"Oh dear pumpkin, better make sure you get some rest over easter, you don't want to be tired for when Gran comes over"

Spulu finishes his breakfast and starts to head up the stairs, he begins to think. Maybe it didn't happen. Maybe it was all a dream. As he enters his room and begins to fire up his PC, Spulu begins to sing "Juicy" by the Notorious B.I.G. He knows all the lyrics.

He loads up OSbuddy, keys in his log in details and hits enter. He feels anxious beyond belief. His character is logged in at edge. It's all good baby bay-bee he tells himself as he tries to stay positive. He makes his way into the bank, enters his pin, Grans birth date. Sweating more than Oergg on a mild day, he begins to search his bank. It's not there, it's gone. His AGS is in the hands of his mortal enemy, Reign of Terror.

Spulu heads over to the corner of his room and crouches into the fetal position, rocking back and fourth. Muttering hysterically the last lines of "Juicy" over and over again.

"And if you don't know, now you know, nigga. And if you don't know, now you know, nigga"

Mother comes into his room, looking white.

"Gran is dead"

Spulu finds the black tie in his closet, saved for funerals and weddings. He necks himself.

The end.

10/10

derek

I WOKE UP IN A NEW BILLGODYZ ! !

The Zane

eyad where my spulu

Guest B0rntowildy

Got a dope ass Besmir cut with this ags.

klutz

u give me fury??????

Smile Bro

lmfao what a retard

New Era

10/10 would watch this

New Era

You must be an Athiest, COS YOU GOT NO PRAY