brett

Thursday: Bad day for anti-rot

brett

We got word that today would be a pretty eventful day, for us at least. Basically, EoS set up a fight with AC, DI set up a fight with AF, and DF set up a fight with Ronin. We quickly got the troops together and head over to EoS's world.

Reign Of Terror Starting: 60 people

It was hilarious, we logged in just as EoS got a fall in and immediately one shot him. I don't think I've ever seen a clan scatter and run as fast as they did. For some reason they decided to stay on the fight world and try and single to multi us. I don't know how exactly you can fail at single to multi but they somehow did. We managed to kill AT LEAST 15 of them by dragging them out.

After making sure EoS wasn't about to enter multi again we decided to quickly hop over and pay AF a visit in P2P. We quickly geared up and rushed them at corp hoping for a fight. Much like EoS, they ran away with their tails between their legs.

And finally, DF vs Ronin was about to start so we re-geared in F2P gear fully expecting a 1v3/4. This was hands down the best part of the night; VR, DI, AF & EoS were NOT massing to anti-crash which gave us a good 20 minute window of opportunity with DF. It honestly felt like we had 100 people when we hit DF... I feel like words wont do it's justice so I'll let the video speak for itself. Eventually (like 30 minutes late, slow as fuck mass) VR showed up with 40 people (lol) and did absolutely nothing in terms of "anti-crashing" which is when all clans decided it just wasn't worth it and called it a night.

Reign Of Terror Ending: 62 people

Iw4gzbJ.png

You know it was a successful night out when our biggest obstacle was deciding who to hit first / next :gwas:

Pictures:
ILMqjvC.png
IAm5gsw.png
BC2GLOC.png
UIEq5dz.png
2bJh9bO.png
QZdtRnu.png
ONQZvQg.png
VzPHIy0.png
gBw6p9u.png
RfQAXiU.png
7lWNQt1.png
4t0I5jv.png
QacqrhU.png
c1qY5ql.png
iiuWqqV.png

Andrew

Good shit lions keep it up lmfao

Del

thanks for showing up an hour late vr lmao

Guest B0rntowildy

vr's so fucking retarded lmfao

Edited by B0rntowildy

Harry

Was sick, enjoyed it thoroughly. Its as if they've just given up on communicating with each other

Edited by Harry

Punkflowz

hit by the bullddoser

Rob56

getting rough for the alliance

ohmybeef

lmfao bad night for shit clans