Matt

RoT Wins Again

Matt

We got word that Jaja were PKing with 5 AF members on their Teamspeak so naturally we massed up and headed out to enforce our ban on AF.

Reign of Terror Starting: 25
Ancient Fury + Jaja Starting: 90

IF was fighting Jaja on World 9 so we switched over and targeted the AF members we saw. At this time AF called a non-mandatory trip to 1 item us (NOT fight us) and Jaja regrouped. We scouted through the worlds until we heard Jaja Fury were fighting IF once again.

We swept in and within 10 minutes we had collected 2x Zamorak Godsword, a Master Wand, and a Dark bow. We thought it was over pretty much until we got word that Jaja was trying to log in under us..and that didn't end well. I'll leave it at that. Anyways, At that point Jaja stopped returning and AF followed along.

Not gonna lie, I was pretty surprised when I heard AF weren't gonna fight and instead send one itemers (only 11 AF found it worth the time). My advice to you would be plan more alliance-backed PK trips so you can have some backup incase shit gets ugly. You clearly weren't ready for it today :rot:

Wlycj2O.png

sPSCMJy.png

ULkxE0F.png
HfDb6r0.png
bUqKAzE.png

uYksc7i.png

88DdKoV.png

icEEp.png

GdKX7ZG.png

arAl3lb.png

DkfMuP5.png

Reign of Terror Ending: 150+
Ancient Fury + Jaja: Nowhere to be found.

hxcx97k.png

Punkflowz

Thx for loot

Dark

I was so excited for resizeable so I can see more of the screen. With that I was hoping I'd be able to see more of the alliance. They still weren't there. Disappointed.

Fasty

Pussy ass niggas

Del

can't handle 20 rot lmao

Sv`

I was so excited for resizeable so I can see more of the screen. With that I was hoping I'd be able to see more of the alliance. They still weren't there. Disappointed.

LMFAO

Otter

ye rot wins again

Ryzho

thanks for loot lmfao worthless cunts bow to me

Adam

Free shit from pussy clans