Matt

80 of Our Finest Warriors defeat the Clan World Again

Matt

The Alliance sat out of F2P this past weekend (VR vs EoS cancelled Saturday, no Sunday fight) so we were prepared for them to try and get their 60 minutes of action early in the week. Surely, we were right. DF and EoS set up and we made our appearance as soon as the fight began.

Reign of Terror Starting: 200+

Everybody expected us to mass snipe the fight from the beginning so the anti-crash was very weak at the start. Because of this, we decided to actually patrol the perimeter of the fight as none of the anticrashes were able to take us on.

When we made those bitch clans (That's what it is, you hurt your clan to help your "ex" rivals) mass up more of their members we switched into mass snipe mode, effectively wasting as much time from as many of the 400+ alliance members as possible.

By the time we were mass sniping, our numbers on TS were upwards of 80 people. Every time the fight began, 200+ opts would swarm in and bring it to an immediate standstill. DF was broken. It was soon on display for everyone to see as they death-marched between mediocre piles called by inexperienced ingame leaders and struggled to even have more than two people spamming.

This of course is not sustainable. Shortly after the fight was called off and I believe EoS ended up bending over and letting DF take the win, which only makes our effect on them that more clear. RoT wins again.

mQc1Cjo.png

jnmkPbv.png

uVFVyiW.png

hvuF5IU.png

7b67d8e8ab.jpg

2gR4xfJ.png

udySUgA.png

fJSiS4Z.png

vzb6zw1.png

8Ic6H9m.png

oRazoHj.png

XSeWG6T.png

ZXT3g3J.png

AoRl01H.png

I7u3EKa.png

f4bc8fa985.png

39c69e411f.png

Reign of Terror Ending: 240

mgOJLPM.png

F1E412O.png

We've been literally unstoppable for about 6 weeks now, not one ineffective crash trip, not one suffered victory. I think it's time to step your game up alliance, you guys have 5 clans and over 400 combined members, I'm sure you can think of some ways to step up your game.

WeeZy

good shit rot!

Sv`

80 on weekday? Just close roy...

Edited by Sv`

derek

rot

Ryzho

shit as fuck dead as fuck retarded as fuck dead beats clans

WejooHottie

ez

duv