Villiska

What inspired you most to join RoT?

esse

stefans tiny dick

:-(

Buzzz

M8s and shitting on DF

EoMeri

2009 - I was a sad nolifer kid who just played rs all day and wanted to join an active p2p clan.

2013 - Brett and solace people

derek

oh look more solace

brett

Well mostly because all of my friends were here but also because when I joined Rot, DI had like 400 or something introductions and there is nothing more satisfying than working your ass off to beat the odds against you, and that's exactly what we did and have been doing for over 2 years now

Ballsagna

Well mostly because all of my friends were here but also because when I joined Rot, DI had like 400 or something introductions and there is nothing more satisfying than working your ass off to beat the odds against you, and that's exactly what we did and have been doing for over 2 years now

brut died lol

derek

my clan died

in reality the reason why i joined was for two reasons:

first reason is i declined to keep solace open as a clan when offered leader. simply too much effort and time without a good supporting cast, and with no offense intended to any ending official, but i was not prepared to lead a clan with the pieces i had. not to mention 07 wasnt even announced and eoc was not something i was willing to invest my time in when it was blatantly clear the clan had burnt out.

second reason is when 07 announced and rot was declared as reopening (ty for leaks b289), it was the only clan i wanted to be in. after convincing most of the "active" ex-sol members who still wanted to do eoc to join df (only reason i introed to df was because the titans had literally zero community, and when i talked to true he promised me theyd beef with vr if enough solace joined), i withdrew after i went on their ts. biggest load of cocksuckers and awkward people ive ever met in my life. each clan has their 'gino' but honestly their whole clan were ginos. so when 289 told me rot was reopening, i knew if i was going to play this game it would be here. simple reasons really: not only did ex-rot join solace and give us support (i felt obliged to return the favour given the reversal in circumstances), but just the ideology of rot. we've focused on quality since the beginning, and after being on both sides of possible builds in solace (anti crash war - similar to df, although ill admit they used to have quality, theyre simply not built to last in crash wars, a la solace in 2011) and the other side of being built for adversity and crashing, its obvious that in modern day clanning, crash wars are inevitable and id rather surround myself with members who will do whatever it takes to win. thats what separates us from any clan.

although i would love to have the whole solace community back together, we do have a solid foundation here and for all the ex-solace not in rot who actively play, i can honestly say youre wasting your time and to come back home

The Zane

When I was in VR.. RoT was like the dream, at one point I knew I was eventually going to join, but just didn't have the opportunity.

Then VR started doing dumber and dumber shit. The below just kept adding up and eventually I left

-Unfair/ poor/ braindead leadership

-Memberlist full of retards

-Most of my m8s had left or had been kicked unfairly

-Hearing non-shit callers for the first time (b289/ jaybird)

-Some m8s in RoT

-Didn't like every other clan

-RoT was the only clan that had good member quality

b289 realized this and spam pm'd me saying join rot, so I did

Edited by The Zane

jax

Spent nearly my entire runescape career in pure clans but my pure clan (MM) closed in 2k13 and the current pure community is absolutely terrible so I went maxed rune pure and joined Valhalla until they closed. Now I'm currently just maxing out and working on my return tab until the day I app for ROT.

bomb

my clan died

first reason is i declined to keep solace open as a clan when offered leader. simply too much effort and time without a good supporting cast, and with no offense intended to any ending official, but i was not prepared to lead a clan with the pieces i had. not to mention 07 wasnt even announced and eoc was not something i was willing to invest my time in when it was blatantly clear the clan had burnt out.

second reason is when 07 announced and rot was declared as reopening (ty for leaks b289), it was the only clan i wanted to be in. after convincing most of the "active" ex-sol members who still wanted to do eoc to join df (only reason i introed to df was because the titans had literally zero community, and when i talked to true he promised me theyd beef with vr if enough solace joined), i withdrew after i went on their ts. biggest load of cocksuckers and awkward people ive ever met in my life. each clan has their 'gino' but honestly their whole clan were ginos. so when 289 told me rot was reopening, i knew if i was going to play this game it would be here. simple reasons really: not only did ex-rot join solace and give us support (i felt obliged to return the favour given the reversal in circumstances), but just the ideology of rot. we've focused on quality since the beginning, and after being on both sides of possible builds in solace (anti crash war - similar to df, although ill admit they used to have quality, theyre simply not built to last in crash wars, a la solace in 2011) and the other side of being built for adversity and crashing, its obvious that in modern day clanning, crash wars are inevitable and id rather surround myself with members who will do whatever it takes to win. thats what separates us from any clan.

although i would love to have the whole solace community back together, we do have a solid foundation here and for all the ex-solace not in rot who actively play, i can honestly say youre wasting your time and to come back home

not like anyone wanted u to lead solace anyway lmfao

derek

my clan died

how was your app to di

bomb

my clan died

how was your app to di

that was 7 yrs ago i dont remember