Gkef

Sunday: Damage Inc (ft. broken alliances & broken allies)

Gkef

On Thursday we got word DI cut ties with the alliance (citing irreparable differences, first reported by Zybez.net), leading us to organize a 3-day prep fight with them. Both clans were excited for this fight, the first true 1v1 between the top 2 clans in the game in over a year. The clan world got in on the excitement as well, with many members of DF & VR leaving their clans during the 3-day period in order to join DI/RoT to participate in this monumental battle.

Come fight time, both clans proved ready with pulls of nearly 100 each. The beginning of the fight was quite messy, as VR & DF cancelled their fight to make an appearance at ours. Both RoT & DI managed to build momentum throughout the fight at different times, mostly taking advantage of crashers for easy transitions and 1-hits.

For RoT, the fight mostly consisted of smooth transitions between fighting DI and clearing DF and VR's crash units. "The fight was quite easy from my point of view," began Brian289, leader of RoT, "I led the entire fight on my account, VAMPIRE 289, and was barely touched."

RoT legend Supercoke echoed his leader's sentiment: "I found we smoothly transitioned between fighting the three clans with minimal difficulty."

After a few hours of fighting, all three of our opponents had significantly dropped in numbers, while RoT only gained. With dwindling numbers, VR and DF made a desperate attempt to end the fight by solely targeting DI. However, 100 strong RoT warriors combated their tactic by clearing them from the map one final time.

"I felt quite chivalrous," explained RoT captain Jaybird, a 4-time Jagex Cup champion who by fighting DI today participated in the 2000th fight of his illustrious RS career.

After 3 hours of fighting, VR realized their attempts at ending our fight were futile, and consequently threw in the towel. DF expectedly followed suit, but not before attempting to take a fake ending. DI and RoT fought for a bit longer before DI decided they would call it a day as well. RoT ended with 110 people remaining on the battlefield.

2yLLNTq.png
AzDTSKR.png
Nmt1v81.png
wRAcuJg.png
GTAPSP7.png
Fb5qfnU.png
I9sFfS4.png
LNsyziA.png
8vSzlGW.png
zpzdCKs.png
hprCUSy.png
QrumBlc.png
Tqz0ZJk.png
M87ECk4.png
msPFYNI.png
AfHjjqV.png
CCx82w5.png
ySi6wZT.png
UC8xooT.png
lD1znoX.png
uEicKEw.png
WWuyR19.png
eb9BDtk.png
jBGHwhc.png
sBb2vIJ.png
kMYys6K.png
fDsxbx7.png
xQC0ge1.png
iTgwXos.png
OoeKk7w.png
Mn3kHxp.png
gn6TN2j.png
opMAe0p.png
9CPcSuo.png
7X1lZGx.png
4xlVpVN.png
daZCEEd.png
tDNlYG7.png
SJ6OUXp.png
RPphQrX.png
PCzayYW.png
u0i6QZZ.png
B3N61mk.png
KCYZjsJ.png
iKxjXsN.png
RADHXP2.png
7DGo7cs.png
gEJrBcc.png
6bnhmsT.png
L8LZy8p.png
pMvHMtf.png
SzDY7Tl.png
uStol7F.png
sJBvR94.png
YSnEHMw.png
d3af7edad1.jpg
4172b4f866.jpg
e5a2394b2a.jpg
db476870d3.jpg
d032a983ce.jpg
1d9b2e83d6.jpg
8a6882a1bc.jpg
3b89f78f7d.jpg
26fa085a75.jpg
fb5e174e3b.jpg
d64256bb1e.jpg
e5910b9da2.jpg
5fdf67715c.jpg
fe68b9bc6e.jpg
9b8022adde.jpg

Villiska

Thanks for the action, DI. It's about time you left the two dying clans behind and challenged yourselves.

Falsey

Was sick as fuck, Thanks for the fight

Edited by Falsey

Ballsagna

so long alliance

Juan

Gf DI, alliance lmfao.........................

Jack

4 down, 2 to go

Edited by JcJack

Livvii

GF DI

grats on being irrelevant VR+DF