Sign in to follow this  
nubanater

About my intro #2

nubanater

How do I make my pictures visible without clicking? Also both intros I have posted, people keep saying "no experience". To clarify. I have experience. BRR clan was a PvE clan. I scheduled and lead 10 vs 10/ 20 vs 20 clan fights. I was registered in the RSB ladder on rs forums and competed weekly in the tourney. Wars were mandatory or marks counted against you. We would have deep wilderness multi pk trips at least once per week as an event. I registered BRR for the clan cup. We competed in the first clan cup. 3 categories. Skill, PVM, 10vs10 PVP.

I have more experience than a lot of people. No I have not spent 100% of my rs time to specifically a pk clan, and I'm sure Rot bosses even though you are a PK clan.

So for you to say "no experience" your quite wrong.

DivStewy

You dont have experience at a high level rsb is a poor standard and you ran poor standard fights... So please shut the fuck up thinking your above people... You have 0 experience at this level in p2p or f2p.

FYI press the image icon in the post and paste the link for pictures.

Seventyy

img *use no spaces*

PvE clans are very different from PvP clans. We are a clan that does both F2P and P2P

nubanater

how about you stfu thinking i'm under people?

nubanater

thanks for letting me know about pics

derek

how about you stfu thinking i'm under people?

i was willing to overlook your inexperience given i thought you had the right mentality, but if youre going to act like we deserve you in rot and youre going to blatantly disrespect our members in public, you can fuck right off