Matt

AF Baited

Matt

CeWGazN.gif

Earlier in the day we heard VR were massing for a rag trip. We quickly geared up knowing that VR would tell AF and we could hopefully finally bait AF into the wilderness.

You see, ever since our back to back victories over them in the Jagex Cup a few weeks ago they've been hurting. They've hemorrhaged almost 20 members/applicants in the month since and today participated in their first fight since their humiliating defeat.

Needless to say, today wasn't any less humiliating than the 60-0 defeat we handed them in the cup.

Reign of Terror Starting: 75

Ancient Fury Starting: 150~

Violent Resolution Starting: 90

AF crashed the fight just south of new gate and I'm pretty sure they expected us to instantly run away because they were in pretty high risk gear. Anyways, they soon found out that we had wanted this all along and once the spam and the piles started picking up intensity AF was soon sent running south into single and they logged out soon after.

That doesn't mean we didn't camp a handful of their members down to level 1 to ensure they had been removed from the wilderness. We continued to fight VR/AF 1 itemers at GDS for a while until they gave up and stopped returning. Reign of Terror wins again.

kS8cADm.png
NSGsw1G.png
dcsx3Zw.png
pzj4f2L.png
apNRPIE.png
7WytDlf.png
Q7vmkD7.png
K0IzPON.png
J3ep4SA.png
c6b6d6b9aa.jpg
ejbDnmJ.png
laesZMA.png
bTnFqgv.png
p4i8wKZ.png
HvtWUl9.png

Reign of Terror Ending:

TNJKeoX.png

I'm glad to see AF has finally mustered the courage to come back out into the wilderness, keep it up (Y).

Vzla

lmfao wat was that af

Edited by Vzla Ranged

Del

easy bait lmfao cleared in 5 mins

WejooHottie

Cya AF

Punkflowz

get fucked thx for 5 m fight