Sign in to follow this  
brett

Post wannabe RoT pictures

Dillon

I got a ton of wannabe Rot pharses that Vr uses, trying so hard to be like Rot.

Vr does the following along with the rest of the clanworld that tries so hard to be like Rot.

"Virgins"- Somewhere back in 2k13 Rot started calling clans virgins just for heck with it, and then other clans including Vr start copying off of it.
"MFW" Recently Rot started saying that and then Vr comes a long and starts saying it, along with the rest of the clanworld.
"Rot wins again" (Insert clans name wins again) Rot started saying Rot wins again for more than 2 years, until Vr and the Rest of the clanworld start saying that same pharse.
"Black Character changes" AF mass changed their characters to match Rot's but with the color green. (Green Niggers)
"Rod" Beginning of 2k14, Another inside joke/pharse Rot liked to use just for heck with it. Now when they stop saying it, Vr starts saying it as if they're trying to insult them.
"TY"/"Thanks" Now this one is a weird one, but if someone would say in irc/or in game "Shut the fuck up" or "Your clan sucks"(Whatever insults you wanna throw in) then some of the Rot would respond sarcastically as "ty" or "thanks." Now Vr and every other clan started doing that for awhile right after Rot stopped doing it, which was in the beginning of 2k14.
"Ice Piss"- Rot started trolling Ice Poseidon first calling him "ice piss" and then a Vr offical (dj av valen) scams him and says the same https://i.gyazo.com/f80d2219c0012be5709fedaf47acfecf.png
"Owww (insert flame)"- I forgot about this one, but Rot started saying this first and then eventually you have the clan world saying it.
"Hey it's me"- Rot started saying that to eachother (another inside joke) then Vr start saying it (trying to be like rot) (example https://i.gyazo.com/42b64aeee609b9ba0cc0970182a6fdeb.png )

(13:12:15) <@Lordkilla44> i literally cant be fucked to talk to youj
(13:12:17) <@Lordkilla44> youre such a fucking retard

(13:12:20) <@Dj_av_valen> dumb brit
(13:12:27) <@Lordkilla44> good 1

I honestly don't get why Clans (Mostly Vr) just don't get their own pharse, instead of using Rot's pharse for a morale boost?

I will be adding more when I start remembering some more.

Edit: added 2 more

Edit: 2 more has been added in 24 hours

Edited by Ruon3bs

Juan

Purple nigger from Downfall (?) lmfao...

1gtxPFE.png

Harry

Purple nigger from Downfall (?) lmfao...

1gtxPFE.png

Also the RIP graveyard was done by RoT with regards to Brut in 2009. Might of been done before though, not sure.

Kim

Some kid in Cd named Steve who changed his name to RoT Steve for a month and intro'd to downfall/ got declined was definitely one of the cringiest moments I have ever encountered.

Punkflowz

Bunch of losers lmfao

Rob56

AF's entire existence is a failed attempt to emulate RoT

bomb

the uniform characters are hilarious..... easy.

Phaeo

I got a ton of wannabe Rot pharses that Vr uses, trying so hard to be like Rot.

Vr does the following along with the rest of the clanworld that tries so hard to be like Rot.

"Virgins"- Somewhere back in 2k13 Rot started calling clans virgins just for heck with it, and then other clans including Vr start copying off of it.

"MFW" Recently Rot started saying that and then Vr comes a long and starts saying it, along with the rest of the clanworld.

"Rot wins again" (Insert clans name wins again) Rot started saying Rot wins again for more than 2 years, until Vr and the Rest of the clanworld start saying that same pharse.

"Black Character changes" AF mass changed their characters to match Rot's but with the color green. (Green Niggers)

I honestly don't get why Clans (Mostly Vr) just don't get their own pharse, instead of using Rot's pharse for a morale boost?

+1

All these clans have recently started using meme's, I produced meme's years ago for rot and we have flourished in our memeing ever since. VR and other shit clans try and recreate our memetality and continue to make shit memes.

Here is an example of a shitty VR meme:

GfJ5VsD.png

Undisputed Original MemeMaster - Memelord - Karmeme - King of Meme's

Edited by Karmaa