Andrew

AF Gets Euthanized (ft. Brut/VR/FF/YB)

Andrew

We heard AF were trying to pk in our wilderness, so we massed up 50 good men and intercepted them. The fight began at RDG and before long the anti-RoT alliance arrived to rescue AF.

However for RoT it isn't a real fight unless there are several clans against us, so we welcomed the opportunity to keep things interesting.

As the fight progressed we repeatedly pushed anti-RoT around the RDG and spiders area. As the slaughter continued some AF members scraped through the dregs of their banks just to find enough items to return in.

nJEvH2X.png

Any time anti-RoT wandered too far from the clump AF instantly felt the pressure of a 1v1 and crumbled in a matter of minutes, before desparately calling their alliance to pick them back up off the floor.

s2VlbDJ.png

After a measly 2 hours of fighting AF finally accepted that they were outmatched in every regard (except number of allies). They threw in the towel and bailed west, with the rest of anti-rot immediately leaving the world after.

I would tell you to bring more clans next time but I don't there are any more to bring, so I'll just say good fight kids lmfao

Ending

LRzfcjY.png

The slaughter:

IijqNKL.png

TrO5lgk.png

HD7Vz5E.png

nRWXGOj.png

DsqMeAz.png

tKZThP7.png

7c1f6aea1a.jpg

3G3s7Cz.png

S2zFmjU.png

HjL2SD8.png

YSeda3R.png

qZSKhXH.png

Rob

AF got fucking shredded m8, 6 clans np

Edited by RobQ

Del

that was a fucking joke lmfao felt like we were fighting the same 20 af returners

erik

Easy work. Only 4 deaths and stopped counting at 18 kills.