Sign in to follow this  
l soberish l

I would love to speak to a RoT rank, please & thankyou

slurm

Hello, it's me Derek, I am the captain of this clan and I will be helping you today.

Pm me on IRC and feel free to mass highlight me if I don't respond - IRC Nick "Derek" in game name - It Me Otter

~ Derek

Edited by perm

l soberish l

yeah that would be a picture of me dieing ^.^ im not asking for RoT to go to west dragons lol.. im asking if a team trys stream sniping me if i could get some actual backup since im teamless, id go somewhere like east dragons while a teams chasing my ass you know

Joseph`

ah... yes...

you need to speak to our representative to sort through this, you can shoot him a message on IRC

you can join our cc "ghjjf" (if that is dead or full) join "true 2k8" cc to ask any further questions

good luck on your journey

bomb

sounds like ur in quite the pickle young man

our home world is w67, you will find me smithing in varrock anvil. My rsn is ace2cool and when you see me in game just ask me to give you teamspeak info so you can come talk to an official. Hopefully this helps

l soberish l

& thank you all for replying i didn't think i'd recieve a response aha :)

Ryzho

& thank you all for replying i didn't think i'd recieve a response aha :)

i think my mates helped you

goodluck

Ethan

hello it is i... rot rank, i have heard from my sexutary Villiska that you would like to talk to me.. please note that i am currently tending to other calls at the moment and will be with oyu shortly.. please hold and you will be transferred soon thx for calling the rot rank hotline

Danker

hello it is i... rot rank, i have heard from my sexutary Villiska that you would like to talk to me.. please note that i am currently tending to other calls at the moment and will be with oyu shortly.. please hold and you will be transferred soon thx for calling the rot rank hotline

You*

Lmao mfw