tesco

AF kicks 5 core members due to paranoia

tesco

:|

[16:30] <tesco> i literally dare u to come to blackwater bay lmfao ur gonna get stannis'd retard
[16:30] <Freds> we are strong as fuck rn
Edited by Tesco

K G

[16:30] <tesco> i literally dare u to come to blackwater bay lmfao ur gonna get stannis'd retard
XD

Perm

great banter tbh

Bennie

great banter tbh

we gl 49 hrs ns?

tesco

great banter tbh

we gl 49 hrs ns?

gl

Phaeo

the chronicles of violent resolution
author: ruon3bs
editor: cookson
chapter one; the journey begins
With the account I was given to by Janek I wanted to join Vr. So I did, I joined on the acc called Darth Tanka. For the first time I actually got the experience to know what it is like to be in a real clan but at that time I didn't know that Vr was shit and was kind of new to the clanworld so I just went with the flow and joined Vr with the other dk members. So I joined Vr got in as a fa eventually got member. I had my fun in there, got to know how clanning works and stuff but I ended up leaving because the account I had got recovered back by another owner that Janek had no control of and the account I had Ruon3bs at that time was a level 109 so I couldn't be in Vr with that account so I had no choice to leave lol. Anyways I rejoined like a few months later after I got a couple of combat levels up and got requirements but from there on I became one of the top binders in that clan so from 2010-2012 I stuck by and helped out Vr in anyways I could and tried to be the best dedicated member I could but I wasn't always good when it came with being in the community. The first time I joined back in 2010 I was kind of quiet but all the sudden when I came back I had this different attitude but I don't know why but I ended up getting kicked for several reasons and I think some of the reasons are the dumbest reasons ever. One of them is actually the funniest one. I got kicked back in 2011 for hacking some random open cc leader bt black son for 500mil and I bragged about it on Vr's ts and Nodari heard me say it and bt black son got so pissed that he threaten to crash Vr but I knew he was full of shit lmao and Nodari told me to give back the 500mil or I get kicked so I told him fuck no and I got kicked for a week and let back in.
chapter 2; a change in character
Anyways a year later I started to develop this shit attitude that I was just start going around beefing with members/acting dumb/making Vr look dumb/etc. So somewhere around May 2012 I got kicked by Evizu for a dumb reason and it was because he thought I was bothering people on ts when I didn't say shit and I was just minding my own business. I got into a argument with him about it and just started flaming the shit out of him where he got to a point he had enough and just kicked me, I was ranked Senior member at the time if you wanted to know. So 2 weeks later Evizu wouldn't give me my senior member back so in order to show my dedication I reapped and got back in. With all the beef I brought into Vr, I didn't get past fa due to the beef I had with a few Vr members but in the end I ended up getting kicked during the crashwar of August 2012. I had some fun in Vr, but I started to realize they were all just numbers and I started catching up on the reason of why people hated Vr so much and why their were a lot of spies in that clan but before I asked myself why Rot had more spies in Vr then Vr had in Rot and then after all the leaks I read I realized Vr is one of the most shittiest clans you can ever be in.
chapter 3; a new beginning
So on the start of 2k13 sometime in May I decided I had enough of Vr and their fucking lies/all the bullshit they feed their members and decided to take them down. I only did this for a few months and stopped crashing Vr for 2 months because Legendary012 convinced me to come back to Vr but then I saw the opportunity I had, a few months ago back in August, I decided to pm Derek and ask him if I can spy for him but I was inactive a bit and focusing on school so I tried my best to get a clan friend rank on their ts and I did. I reapped like 1 month later to Vr like twice and the app got deleted because Vr was too much of pussy to decline me in public so they have to hide the evidence. Eventually I got to watch Vr fight Di in the Jagex cup on teamspeak listening to their terrible callers call and that's where I had the opportunity right there in front of me as Derek pmed me asking if I can echo and I said yes. So I echoed and when the video was uploaded I actually laughed at how much of a joke their callers become, especially with kaochinx being a retard yelling at poor Greg just because he was binding and not calling. In the end I decided I was sick and tired of their dead community/ts/and having to listen to their shits callers and losing to Rot so I just told Derek that I called off the spying since I couldn't take it anymore and I had this urge to flame Vr. Also I leaked Marshal loss's Facebook which made it harder for me to get back into Vr when 07 scape came out.
chapter 4; dillon's retaliation
Hey Evizu make another topic about me I dare you, you revolve around me. Your clan is so shit that you have to brainwash people with your big numbers and thinking Rot hasn't affected you one bit, you must feel glad that you close Rot when you really didn't, some clans don't wanna play the game and right now it's Vr who doesn't wanna play the game and you're getting weaker every day. I'm sorry you must live with quantity>quality when it's quality>quantity. How does it feel that Rot made you bow down on your knees begging for a truce? How does it feel when Kaochinx pms brian289 and erik for a truce? How does it feel Rot has spies in your fucking clan lmfao? how does it feel that it takes you like 6 months to get 1 Rot spy and then claim that you're winning the crashwar? Compared to the 50 spies Rot sent? It must suck to not get fights being in Vr doesn't it? Do yourself a favor so you don't have to save yourself from the embarassment and just close your shit clan lol. For my boy Legendary012 it's such a shame that from day 1 of him being in Vr that he has to suffer to see the clan dying down? It sucks you lose more loyal members, keep it up. You're doing a great job with the 20 man pulls that you're a slave of Eos.
Anti Vr?Nice excuse, sorry to say no one want to join Vr after clans close and then you claim to win crash wars? Your officials beg for a truce everyday. You know your clan is slumping. Funny thing is, how come Rot can still get fights/ask clans and pull 65+ people but you can't even manage to pull 25? How come Vr can't get fights/try to ask clans for fights? Simple, Vr is a shit clan.
chapter 5; echo of silence
Lmfao!! eos is probably the worse fucking clan I ever seen in rs. Their quality is so fucking garbage that most of their clan members are full of nigger rangers/pure blasters. I can see why they died most of the clan world dragged them around the map due to the lack of binders they had.
Do you wanna know why they were so fucking shit, it's because their members cared more about the pixels then they did with their clan which is why they are dead. I have been keeping my eye on them for the past 2 years and their quality has always been dog shit. The leadership was so terrible that it was runned by one Leader "Oli" and Allstar049 was doing all of the slave work while the rest of the officials sat on their ass and did nothing.

No Oli, no activity and the clan went inactive. The ts was dead as fuck unless he is on it. Allstar, why did you do this to yourself? Why did you do all of the slave work for Eos? What did you get out of it in return? Nothing, you got nothing in return. Oli was just using you for his own selfishness like he has for the past couple of years, if I was you I would have left that shit clan long before it died. You deserved to be in a more powerful clan. You're a fucking disgrace and you still got slapped by Rot/Vr.

Edited by Phaeo

anakin spywalker

With the account I was given to by Janek I wanted to join Vr. So I did, I joined on the acc called Darth Tanka. For the first time I actually got the experience to know what it is like to be in a real clan but at that time I didn't know that Vr was shit and was kind of new to the clanworld so I just went with the flow and joined Vr with the other dk members. So I joined Vr got in as a fa eventually got member. I had my fun in there, got to know how clanning works and stuff but I ended up leaving because the account I had got recovered back by another owner that Janek had no control of and the account I had Ruon3bs at that time was a level 109 so I couldn't be in Vr with that account so I had no choice to leave lol. Anyways I rejoined like a few months later after I got a couple of combat levels up and got requirements but from there on I became one of the top binders in that clan so from 2010-2012 I stuck by and helped out Vr in anyways I could and tried to be the best dedicated member I could but I wasn't always good when it came with being in the community. The first time I joined back in 2010 I was kind of quiet but all the sudden when I came back I had this different attitude but I don't know why but I ended up getting kicked for several reasons and I think some of the reasons are the dumbest reasons ever. One of them is actually the funniest one. I got kicked back in 2011 for hacking some random open cc leader bt black son for 500mil and I bragged about it on Vr's ts and Nodari heard me say it and bt black son got so pissed that he threaten to crash Vr but I knew he was full of shit lmao and Nodari told me to give back the 500mil or I get kicked so I told him fuck no and I got kicked for a week and let back in.

Anyways a year later I started to develop this shit attitude that I was just start going around beefing with members/acting dumb/making Vr look dumb/etc. So somewhere around May 2012 I got kicked by Evizu for a dumb reason and it was because he thought I was bothering people on ts when I didn't say shit and I was just minding my own business. I got into a argument with him about it and just started flaming the shit out of him where he got to a point he had enough and just kicked me, I was ranked Senior member at the time if you wanted to know. So 2 weeks later Evizu wouldn't give me my senior member back so in order to show my dedication I reapped and got back in. With all the beef I brought into Vr, I didn't get past fa due to the beef I had with a few Vr members but in the end I ended up getting kicked during the crashwar of August 2012. I had some fun in Vr, but I started to realize they were all just numbers and I started catching up on the reason of why people hated Vr so much and why their were a lot of spies in that clan but before I asked myself why Rot had more spies in Vr then Vr had in Rot and then after all the leaks I read I realized Vr is one of the most shittiest clans you can ever be in.

So on the start of 2k13 sometime in May I decided I had enough of Vr and their fucking lies/all the bullshit they feed their members and decided to take them down. I only did this for a few months and stopped crashing Vr for 2 months because Legendary012 convinced me to come back to Vr but then I saw the opportunity I had, a few months ago back in August, I decided to pm Derek and ask him if I can spy for him but I was inactive a bit and focusing on school so I tried my best to get a clan friend rank on their ts and I did. I reapped like 1 month later to Vr like twice and the app got deleted because Vr was too much of pussy to decline me in public so they have to hide the evidence. Eventually I got to watch Vr fight Di in the Jagex cup on teamspeak listening to their terrible callers call and that's where I had the opportunity right there in front of me as Derek pmed me asking if I can echo and I said yes. So I echoed and when the video was uploaded I actually laughed at how much of a joke their callers become, especially with kaochinx being a retard yelling at poor Greg just because he was binding and not calling. In the end I decided I was sick and tired of their dead community/ts/and having to listen to their shits callers and losing to Rot so I just told Derek that I called off the spying since I couldn't take it anymore and I had this urge to flame Vr. Also I leaked Marshal loss's Facebook which made it harder for me to get back into Vr when 07 scape came out.

Hey Evizu make another topic about me I dare you, you revolve around me. Your clan is so shit that you have to brainwash people with your big numbers and thinking Rot hasn't affected you one bit, you must feel glad that you close Rot when you really didn't, some clans don't wanna play the game and right now it's Vr who doesn't wanna play the game and you're getting weaker every day. I'm sorry you must live with quantity>quality when it's quality>quantity. How does it feel that Rot made you bow down on your knees begging for a truce? How does it feel when Kaochinx pms brian289 and erik for a truce? How does it feel Rot has spies in your fucking clan lmfao? how does it feel that it takes you like 6 months to get 1 Rot spy and then claim that you're winning the crashwar? Compared to the 50 spies Rot sent? It must suck to not get fights being in Vr doesn't it? Do yourself a favor so you don't have to save yourself from the embarassment and just close your shit clan lol. For my boy Legendary012 it's such a shame that from day 1 of him being in Vr that he has to suffer to see the clan dying down? It sucks you lose more loyal members, keep it up. You're doing a great job with the 20 man pulls that you're a slave of Eos.

Anti Vr?Nice excuse, sorry to say no one want to join Vr after clans close and then you claim to win crash wars? Your officials beg for a truce everyday. You know your clan is slumping. Funny thing is, how come Rot can still get fights/ask clans and pull 65+ people but you can't even manage to pull 25? How come Vr can't get fights/try to ask clans for fights? Simple, Vr is a shit clan.

Lmfao!! eos is probably the worse fucking clan I ever seen in rs. Their quality is so fucking garbage that most of their clan members are full of nigger rangers/pure blasters. I can see why they died most of the clan world dragged them around the map due to the lack of binders they had.

Do you wanna know why they were so fucking shit, it's because their members cared more about the pixels then they did with their clan which is why they are dead. I have been keeping my eye on them for the past 2 years and their quality has always been dog shit. The leadership was so terrible that it was runned by one Leader "Oli" and Allstar049 was doing all of the slave work while the rest of the officials sat on their ass and did nothing.

No Oli, no activity and the clan went inactive. The ts was dead as fuck unless he is on it. Allstar, why did you do this to yourself? Why did you do all of the slave work for Eos? What did you get out of it in return? Nothing, you got nothing in return. Oli was just using you for his own selfishness like he has for the past couple of years, if I was you I would have left that shit clan long before it died. You deserved to be in a more powerful clan. You're a fucking disgrace and you still got slapped by Rot/Vr.

Bennie

classic

Lil_B

felt like i was back in the 7th grade

Harmit

felt like i was back in the 7th grade

teenage drama

Perm

great banter tbh

we gl 49 hrs ns?

/query on irc we gl 66 hrs

Lavigne

Dumbfucks lol. Stig is dedicated as fuck. If I had that kinda shit pulled on me in DI I'd have been kicked ages ago when RoT were still crashing us.