Sign in to follow this  
boom saigon

Wolves Pk Video 2

Robin

didnt enjoy shut up biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch

pretty much, boring as fuck

Robin

Why the fuck did your minimum wage brain think this was a good idea to post here? You are a virgin paedophile retard LMFAO and rot wins again

same

same

Mfw

didn't u ddos b289 for like 80m then not rf cuz you're hypocritical as fuk ? Ima dislike this vid with my 70 yt acc bro fag

Jarl

didn't u ddos b289 for like 80m then not rf cuz you're hypocritical as fuk ? Ima dislike this vid with my 70 yt acc bro fag

shit vid

`Zach

Why the fuck did your minimum wage brain think this was a good idea to post here? You are a virgin paedophile retard LMFAO and rot wins again

Ghettob

managed to get to 1:12. What a fucking miserable clan and video, holy shit. Words can literally not describe how fucking atrocious those clips, as well as single pking are. Fucking get some k0s or something...boring as shit watching you loot and run some1 out of brews in max ass 15 brew pack yak nrpk shit. Man I'm actually so fucking mad right now, I hope this was a troll to anger me or something, because it worked. -1001/10 and yall r British also? jesus fuck brb im going to inject heroin into my eyes to stop the pain i just had to endure.

Andrew

Single is boring if its not 1v1s, who wants to watch 30 people fall in on someone while he chugs 28 brews

Where my brain289 mage bank vids gone

Fasty

Good video I'm glad you decided to share this with us

Anieli

watched it then pissed all over my monitor