Sign in to follow this  
Phaeo

Thursday: Streamers Gone Wild

Phaeo

eQIl99Z.png

Monni and Mogtime were both hosting multi-trips in deep wildy. We went up and killed both of them and cleared the wilderness afterwards.

JJd1NGo.png

MvUPRJ6.png

Wseq8lk.png

s6uQvLU.png
0NYqRwP.png
gZylLH8.png
ByBplFN.png
qUjMOoI.png
hmkjTMo.png

IiS72xE.png
IP8wirl.png
nKXJBBv.png
oPdMTXm.png
Q8jli7S.png
c1b2caaa1ff36f135ec05641a5baa713.png
476bfa12e9d19a3bac5862c72edd7459.png
yP4JV4V.png

Otter

Thanks for the donation twitchers

Bennie

I'd say that a vast majority have pre-dispositions to be abusive to people, in many ways (for example physically, emotionally or even sexually). We only need to look at history to see how when a society breaks down, chaos begins. This is both in historical and modern times, example ISIS and their treatment of the Yazidi people and treatment of women in general.

Examples of this in a post apocalyptic setting could be the Wolves or the Saviours on The Walking Dead or even Terminus. I guess what I'm trying to say is that ROT members represent the worst of this little society on RuneScape and indeed probably would in real life too

Phaeo

I'd say that a vast majority have pre-dispositions to be abusive to people, in many ways (for example physically, emotionally or even sexually). We only need to look at history to see how when a society breaks down, chaos begins. This is both in historical and modern times, example ISIS and their treatment of the Yazidi people and treatment of women in general.

Examples of this in a post apocalyptic setting could be the Wolves or the Saviours on The Walking Dead or even Terminus. I guess what I'm trying to say is that ROT members represent the worst of this little society on RuneScape and indeed probably would in real life too

(THH)

Del