Sign in to follow this  
Tumpelo

Fable II

Tumpelo

Anyone thinking of getting Fable II when it comes out next week? Haven't decided yet

the rs bender

yes :blush:

voyager1fox

probably not i cba

La Hire 44

Fuck yea, gunna be hella fun.

Carrollton1

Fable II is the worst game i've ever played and the only game i tryed to return after buying it. Its a complete waste of 60$ , buy dead spead or far cry 2 instead.

I bought the game last night and beat it this morning , a small landscape , small and retarded storyline and it freezes. It seems like LionHeart spent 30 seconds on the game. Its got the same Towns as the first game , same creatures. Hobbs , Trolls , Balverines etc. There are olny 20 sets of CLOTHING. Thats right no armor. Just Post-WWI Clothing. Gay. There are only 10 different spells and you can only cast 1 at a time. Not like in FI when you could have 18 and cast 4 at a time.

1/5 Stars. :}

the rs bender
Fable II is the worst game i've ever played and the only game i tryed to return after buying it. Its a complete waste of 60$ , buy dead spead or far cry 2 instead.

I bought the game last night and beat it this morning , a small landscape , small and retarded storyline and it freezes. It seems like LionHeart spent 30 seconds on the game. Its got the same Towns as the first game , same creatures. Hobbs , Trolls , Balverines etc. There are olny 20 sets of CLOTHING. Thats right no armor. Just Post-WWI Clothing. Gay. There are only 10 different spells and you can only cast 1 at a time. Not like in FI when you could have 18 and cast 4 at a time.

1/5 Stars. :}

+1

they should of had the armour from fable1 even if it was 500years ahead

and had that spell where you could use your magic to heal yourself

La Hire 44

Wtf really? What a bummer.. I liked F1 so much =[

Danny1150

I actually really like it and think its way better than the first 1.

La Hire 44

All I gotta say is, Sheep skin condom's ftw nigga.