Sign in to follow this  
Xmas Lolita_Chan

Zulrah, Void + Miscellaneous Nerfs </3 (Your Thoughts?)

Mitch

Looks gay

Anieli

don't care for any of this

Del

on a serious note though i feel that it's better to address a problem late rather than never

some of these things were holding the game back in terms of future content and as much as i liked my snake profitable and my void op, i know they weren't good for the long-term health of the game

Looks gay

:true2k8:

yes it does

jax

mfw all of reddit is in agreement that these updates are good, but should all be reverted for pvm lmfao. how do jagex not realize in 2017 that reddit just wants to meme and 99.9% of their suggestions are memes. they legit just updated zulrah to appeal to the reddit crybabies who thought their raw sharks were devalued (that being said i think the nerf is fine, but shoulda been done like 2 years ago)

jamflex gon jamflex gon jamflex

Villiska

i buy my yachts and make my billions through RoT Enterprises but don't touch my void u fuckin retards

Villiska

on a serious note though i feel that it's better to address a problem late rather than never

some of these things were holding the game back in terms of future content and as much as i liked my snake profitable and my void op, i know they weren't good for the long-term health of the game

In my heart of hearts I could understand a nerf to zulrah, but some of the balance adjustments to drops have no relevance to the accusation they're framed under.

"As a part of this change, we have also replaced some of Zulrah's resource drops with items which will have a less significant economic impact on skillers."

-- Magic Logs are protected by their alch value, so replacing them with Yew Logs was silly imo. Especially with Wintertodt beng the more popular (and free) fremaking activity I don't see Magic Logs at all rising to the sate of Skilers (BOTS)

-- Mahogany Planks are protected by the plank make price, and if anything even if the costs of planks rise (like they really need to) I could hardy call running trips to the Sawmill a "skilling" activity/prerogative. Now, the most extraordinarily expensive skill in-game will be that much pricier, ironically to the adversity of skillers.

-- The Shark nerf at least fits the narrative, but I find it funny how "memes" can have so much influence on balance. They should replace it with Karambwan instead, since that's also an entirely botted resource and would not compete with the Shark or Manta Ray Market (wishful thinking lol)

My other concern with the Zulrah balance is that Zulrah was introduced (along with NMZ) to help bring in commonly botted resources, so the nerfing of Dragon Bones in particular is fooiish since this helps bots and on further pushes players towards Zeah methods of Prayer Training.- might be an exaggerated concern, I just want $$$ tho :(

In my heart I could understand the nerf to farming/herb drops and the likes, but I would've preferred some softer balancing changes rather than something so severe.

As for void - I' neutral on that... My account finally reached the pinnacle Edge Pk'ing Build, so it would've been nice to have enjoyed that more fully :P

if he reads all this u got urself a keeper

Tyrone

one of the most retarded update weeks they've had in a long time

Brit

i like the wild update, not bothered about snake/serp.

kyle

idk idc i see no jcup update still lul

jeffp

only reason for me to do snake is pet+ mutagen - not changed

void range nerf is real dumb, real reason its nerfed is because of pures crying on reddit

rip serp helm and karamja store

Xmas Lolita_Chan

Snip

if he reads all this u got urself a keeper

I'm the one who taught him how to Zulrah in the first place, so reading is the least he could do <3