Sign in to follow this  
brett

@SV (LPC)

Mike1

so many acc ready ugh

derek

[31-May 12:31 PM] <[Don]> i dont main clan so i dont know what the problem is between rot/sv

Are you fucking kidding me lmfao? You talk a lot of shit about Rot. You always come on Cd ts and say "Yo what's up Rot Dillon" "Rot slave", etc.

waddup u fuckin slave lol

to be fair hes not wrong, never seen someone more dedicated to a clan he is never going to get in to. undying loyalty must be his retard power, or hes just a masochist autist

anyway, who the hell is this don idiot lmfao imagine joining a clan and instantly asking for a truce, where ur nuts at boy

Del

rot is 126 combat D:? how will they hit me =s ???

l

m

f

a

o

Brit
[20:19] <+Brit> sv r gunna bend the knee

[20:19] <+Brit> again

[20:19] <+Brit> btw

[20:19] <[Don]> l0

[20:19] <+Brit> lol

[20:19] <[Don]> do u actually

[20:19] <[Don]> think that Brit

[20:24] <+Brit> when u stay and fight and change ur rsns to names of rot members

[20:24] <+Brit> u would expect a fight no?

[20:24] <[Don]> sv will cont

[20:24] <[Don]> to 1item pk

[20:24] <+Brit> fantastic

[20:24] <[Don]> and rot will cont to crash

[20:25] <+Brit> i enjoy taking all ur +1s

[20:25] <[Don]> and if they piss razza off

[20:25] <[Don]> he will cont

[20:25] <[Don]> to dox/hack

[20:25] <[Don]> simple as

[20:25] <+Brit> fantastic

[20:25] <[Don]> so it's a shit show

Edited by Brit

Dillon

[31-May 12:31 PM] <[Don]> i dont main clan so i dont know what the problem is between rot/sv

Are you fucking kidding me lmfao? You talk a lot of shit about Rot. You always come on Cd ts and say "Yo what's up Rot Dillon" "Rot slave", etc.

to be fair hes not wrong, never seen someone more dedicated to a clan he is never going to get in to. undying loyalty must be his retard power, or hes just a masochist autist

anyway, who the hell is this don idiot lmfao imagine joining a clan and instantly asking for a truce, where ur nuts at boy

I guess you still can't get over this hatred you have for me and it's like almost 3 years. I don't have time to rejoin Rot. If I did, I would of reapped, even you said to "go for it so everyone can flame you".

Sfa05

I guess you still can't get over this hatred you have for me and it's like almost 3 years. I don't have time to rejoin Rot. If I did, I would of reapped, even you said to "go for it so everyone can flame you".

what he meant was ur not getting in...

looks like don is too afraid of hazza himself to actually run his clan O_O

why don't u just.. u know... open a new clan? you actually trying to inherit a crash war that closed you as a main clan?

ben

Scott

:pink: vs kkona

Fasty

Low pulling clan

Undercover Agent

:mfw:

Edited by Undercover Agent

tesco

bitch don lmfao