Sign in to follow this  
OSRS News

Deadman Autumn review

i2eally

maybe we'll release audio of all the bots lit used considering their leader was dqed for botting previously

still the richest clan to grace the game so i don't even care lol get smoked fools + lit + tata + ex + cd + dl

Ghettobeluga

Old school subreddit possibly more autostic then ice pisseer Reddit. My god these incels are beyond me lmfao

bbbbb

That's gotta be the dumbest post I've ever read, and coming from our community manager himself, has to say something about how the whole Jagex OS team taking influence from everyone except ROT and uses all that bullshit information against ROT. Some people might disagree with me and say Sween is a better CM than Ronan, but at least Ronan wasn't as biased towards the failure of ROT/Clans. Now we have to deal with someone who wants to create a name for himself as a so called "hero" and destroy the so called "villians", in my opinion Sween has to be the worst community manager on RS of all time (not just for what he does/did, but just his overall toxicity and "professionalism" that he supposedly doesn't bring to being the CM.)

EDIT:

Do you always see his face when someone mentions ROT and WIN in the same sentence?

It's basically a MEME.

Edited by Bbm

Craig_

Tempted to make a real OSRS news account tbh. fake news

Sh0w

Old school subreddit possibly more autostic then ice pisseer Reddit. My god these incels are beyond me lmfao

Sawcats

Jagex def kneels for the American flag

Sh0w

Daily reminder: RoT turned DI and DF2 into PvM clans