Matt

Rev+AF+Jaja+DF+VR+Liths+Vit+VR+SR+FL+DK+Cards (12)....Still not enough clans.

Matt

12 Clans. That is what we encountered on the battlefield tonight. That isn't exaggeration; Rev+AF+Jaja+DF+VR+Liths+Vit+VR+SR+FL+DK+Cards all showed up tonight to try and take us down. It wasn't enough, it never really is. We are undefeated in every sense of the word. It's been this way for almost 10 years now. This is nothing new and all of the bitter anti-RoT out there were reminded of why they hate us so much today. We are just too good.

Fight started off with us catching Revenant at level 30 on World 360 and within seconds many, many clans started showing up. It was all planned out. This only motivated us. Soon we started to gain on TS at speeds I have not seen in years; everyone understood what was happening and were not about to let Revenant get away with teaming with 11 clans. It was never a contest. It sounds incredible to say that considering how many clans were involved but what few realize is that we live for this type of fight. We have strategies to combat this type of fight that people outside of RoT would not comprehend. We were never going to lose control of this fight and we didn't.

We didn't lose control of the fight with 40 people, 50 people, 60 people and we weren't going to lose control of it once we had 70 people and I think the 12 clans (Revenant, AF, Jaja, DF, Liths, VR, Vit, SR, FL, DK, Cards and DK) realized that.

We stood victorious after just two hours in a fight against 12 clans. We've been at this for a long time and I think I can safely say we've never been this far ahead of the competition. Thanks for stepping up, Revenant, AF, Jaja, DF, Liths, VR, Vit, SR, FL, DK, Cards and DK.

OxIxnwq.gif
LArd05b.png
q05qCdL.png
v2a6oGU.png
CJfioJK.png

RfT7b6Z.png

bYkHv9s.png

NVLKabS.png

aJlSY1F.png

pBzK7dY.png

No2Epmj.png

LFCkQ4X.png