Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
brett

Tuesday: Clearing Revenant off the map (6+ times)

Recommended Posts

OTY

MANFISH LEGIT RAGE QUIT DISCORD AFTER THIS LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 

 

PICK UP THE FUCKING PHONE BRO 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dex
6 minutes ago, OTY said:

way to fucking easy lmfao

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dex
Just now, OTY said:

MANFISH LEGIT RAGE QUIT DISCORD AFTER THIS LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 

 

PICK UP THE FUCKING PHONE BRO 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dull

james pk lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Adam1337

Lmfao smoked

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dull

imascaper quit after 2 trieslmfaooo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dull
Just now, Adam1337 said:

Lmfao smoked

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OTY

LMFAO half of rev didnt even show up, i heard they were on discord ignoring fatty 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OTY

IF YOUR ANTI ROT AND UR READING THIS YOUR GAY LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zulu

wtf are they trying to do lmfao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dex
4 minutes ago, Adam1337 said:

Lmfao smoked

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dex
Just now, Zulu said:

wtf are they trying to do lmfao

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Adam1337

So so bad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dex

With every fight Rev lost 50% of their ops lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dex

(your members hate this jay btw)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this