Sign in to follow this  
Matt

1,630 days later: VR have their first fight since 2016

Matt

nig_latern2.pngnig_voorhes.png

The day was May 15th, 2016 (1,630 days ago). The "Sunday of All Sundays" was the effective end of VR as the entire clan world had known it for all those years before.  This was the last time VR fought us, and it was the last time VR had a F2P fight at all. Never has one fight marked the complete destruction and closure of a clan.

It wasn't the 153 people (actual number) we got to spy over the years, or the 13 officials (actual number), it was this fight that broke them for good. Mass retirements, including of their leaders followed, many have never come back after they abandoned VR all those years ago.  It took 1,630 long days but today they finally mustered up enough courage to try and fight us. Their 31 man pull never stood a chance and they spent their event today just as all the members who used to be VR all those years ago did: Dominated by RoT.

They have a new pool of members who don't know the exact type of pain we'll bring to VR, so they'll learn. What's different now? They team with doxxers, so really, they're fair game for anything. I wouldn't be surprised to see a few of them go through some stuff soon, don't know what exactly that is, just a guess.

No rules. At all.

I don't think the rest of anti-RoT even earned being addressed today. AF's prep couldn't even get them over 50 and Rev did a lot worse than that. Rage left their mass spot with 32 people. This is a clan that was pulling 80-90 every weekend for 2 years.

Time is running out for these clans. I wouldn't be surprised if some VR, after they see what we're going to do, just turn back around and retire for another 4 years. We'll see!

KmjKnHT.png

LreC5H1.png

4SofLpB.png

Hanl1ym.png

6YIG8uC.png

BeUkesY.png

xM0RiQX.png

m8NYCGe.png

SZDghUd.png

OFrHTqh.png

I1od17p.png

WeulyYm.png