Sign in to follow this  
OTY

Tuesday: Breaking Rats

Steven69weed

and they wonder why their members spy for us

Silv
6 hours ago, OTY said:

EUKRNmh.png&key=5122190a9c5f3fd6cff1aa891c589ee64188371754ab987212abb8b523d1c325

PM Dark#2304 | Bullerik#4948

Got word Anti-RoT was going out today as a celebration for the end of their inner-alliance PvM competition. Obviously we weren’t going to let them fight. Come “fight time” they fought for all of 30 seconds before getting crashed, merging clan chats, getting ran out of multiple worlds by rag/1 item, and eventually simultaneously ending all of their trips. Didn’t we say no clean fights for rats? Nice try...

z4IFzJ5.pngpa9whzL.png

WsLQ0Fk.pngbchcKJO.pngJ3aPriI.png5JLBEUH.pngghJUOG4.pngV0TGIoG.pngFPNYt1F.png

tgl6HHq.png

Qi26vGN.png

Jwpler2.pnglNykes5.png8eYA9wm.pngEkfwdL2.pngIsIr4KU.png2ZTJSWQ.png

DlDWGk6.png

lHWwwoX.png

pHh0MWR.png

n7aR2cv.png8U3fXjR.pngcqJujge.pnggpOesBR.pngpLT60ff.pngVPNKciT.png8U3fXjR.pngari63Sy.pngY01iqD5.png

Silv
9 hours ago, Jingle On these Balls said:

was easy btw

Silv
4 hours ago, Running_THE_Numbers said:

and they wonder why their members spy for us

Wakkai

Can't fuck with RoT's staff barrage! LOL 

Ninja

thanks for the sets antirot

Wakkai

People pming Dark#2304 every day! 

Steven69weed

Brutality-Kicked, Gave Mattyb a few locs, because they were shit anyways lol.
Genocide-Left, was basically an FF remake(but smaller). Gave Mattyb locs until they died
Killorgy-Kicked Spyed for MattyB
Frozen Fury- intro'ed recently to spy for mattyb but got declined because they wanted me to spy on KO and KO wouldn't let me in

Steven69weed

My birth name is Jorge, but my irl m8s and most people call me Jay (J), I'm currently 18 years old (born and raised in Mia mi, Florida), and I'm in my last year of High School and I'm enjoying it and looking forward to all my senior shit going on soon. I'm a Heat fan all the way, and occasionally I'm a Dolphin fan, I play both sports when I got the time for it & when I'm not on the computer. I also enjoy watching Dexter (even though its over) and I just started watching Breaking Bad.

Steven69weed

I want to join Rot, because I wanted a taste of both and by both I mean F2p and P2p, I think that RoT is an awesome clan, and I have a lot of friends from the past in Rot who have told me its good as well. I also wanna join Rot because I wanna bring what I have brought to other clans in the past. I'm a dedicated mager and I stay for the whole fight. I'll always do what the clan needs me to and I want to be a part of Rot's great community to.