Sign in to follow this  
b289

70 Days for that?

b289

V8Lq9it.png  3DR0un8.png  R8MTsbj.png

Dark#2304 | OTY#4070 | DULL#0991

February 24th. That's the last time our secret admirers (although when their leader posts 11 introductions to RoT it's not exactly a secret but you know what I mean) tried having a planned fight of their own. 

I think it says a lot about the confidence (or lack of) they have in their members when they are so terrified of being exposed for being inferior to RoT that they go SEVENTY days without gearing up or trying to fight. I mean really... There is 12 months in a year and they just spent 2 of those 12 months doing everything in their power to avoid gearing and/or fighting, just because they don't want to appear inferior (news flash: not a single person in that clan, or any clan, actually expects to do well against RoT).

Anyways, 2+ months of avoiding, depriving their members of real fights, and mass recruiting random pures just to get their prep leaked, instantly hit by 60 RoT at 3 PM EST (gained to 70+ by 3:50), forced to abandon their private clan chat for a public one with DF2 & BC, and ended in 51 minutes of fighting. 

Safe to say everything they've done in the past 70 days was all for nothing. There is nothing they (or any clan) can do that will ever put them in a position to be better than RoT - but let's be honest... They know that by now. 

Kc7e2Ag.pngLRAFTby.pngWdWisLx.pngT0xRvbM.pngcyni79s.pngH35qEs9.pngbclzGOV.pngLo4QgIc.pngo0bCzlU.pngWi35ccV.pngD0BEmnw.pngMA24YWT.pnghb6ayAS.pngUQXfVkP.pngQ0P1SGT.pngW5WiftX.pngTjhfL9Q.pngUQ4UKal.pngI5zVuyr.pngafwvWly.pngccW8kEV.pngEsyRtFM.pngSekxezF.png2Gpqxvt.pnghwxGLAx.pngz1ESXEH.pngR4kTF5a.pngZFmqDtK.png2QXIicW.pngEKv2TPQ.pngMH4pUud.pngHRoQGdo.png1H6bwVu.pngDszWBph.pngNX0kY82.pngqQRxh2o.pngqA0OLOz.pngYRsovkT.pngAEITsoc.pngR4jMx6e.pngqPtjO0V.pngUs5VopI.pngQeH7Czt.pngOLYhQjs.pngOLYhQjs.pnglS9XiE1.pngyodedDn.png7uvJQXa.pngTQpUYWM.pngl74OkjZ.pngX0Ydcoq.pngqi2nMZ6.pngEtEQDBU.pngeagea2M.pngraO5EO0.pngdiwpb1v.pngF1pxLuq.pngSO4XEXb.pngp4HjWme.pngzL10pSN.pngyAwiBvK.pngDdFXtfb.pngfIqoQXr.png56rO09I.pngC1n79KM.pngx8uicDz.png6gCrP2O.pngWlGnXIz.pnglDDTdMW.pnguH5YqW9.pngpD7QE7c.pngXlb6sn0.pngPVEfztk.pnggYqLlcW.png3gnOtKp.pngF5w4QxI.pngBQntjaS.pngzGTr0ds.pngLAiXlDI.png

Shiny

COMA FOR 2 MONTH TO LAST 20 MINS (OPEN CC IN GMT)

Wakkai

RoT as fok! 

KxB

D E L E T E D

Jamer1
Just now, vik said:

rofl easy

Jamer1
Just now, Wakkai said:

RoT as fok! 

Crumblers

do better my sons