Nine

AF7 welcomed back into the open cc alliance

Nine

With every anti-RoT clan avoiding us at all cost for the past couple of months (or a year, in AF7's case) we knew it was only a matter of time until they tried full coordinating with the entire open cc alliance again. They have been desperately searching for an opportunity with their morale and their numbers dwindling to regain some of the hype we took from them and they finally pulled the trigger today.  They thought that the coordination was good enough, that they would have enough combined, and that they were finally ready to fight back after months and months of abuse. Let me assure you that 200 people will NEVER be enough.

What all of these habitual losers seem to forget is that clanning is on a continuous cycle; The only constant there has ever been is RoT. No other clan has ever sat atop the throne that we occupy, yet they all somehow keep convincing their members that it is in their grasp. When the bullshit finally becomes crystal clear to the brainwashed victims they convince, they either leave and quit (rag barrage) or spy. Fights like today are the ones that take a toll on anti-RoT members and make them question their clans. Not a very surprising result when you try to convince your members that you can compete but the first thing you do when you hop into the fight world is join an open cc.

There is not another clan that will go into a fight down 100 people willingly, much less come out victorious. Anti-RoT took months off after the last time we broke them all, and for what? To use the same strategies that lead to their collapse last time? To come back with a more watered down version of their alliance? Surely that will end well this time around.

I can say this for certain; To any of you in Rage2 or AF7 that have been through this before, this time WILL NOT be different. Save yourself the time and PM DULL#0991 or OTY#4070.

MngAs5J.gif

ChI3VBT.png

KErojlm.png

40sZ2sd.png

ZaUlF5R.png

1i4tn3I.png

uGK5uQq.png

ULbH0RI.png

DoKAMu3.png

tnmZRLl.png

7EV34JC.png

VUxOXtX.png

sO7qEPc.png

E0rgg8Y.png

Jz7MKw8.png

7sQ96VA.png

djUeCCU.png

6cQfPxW.png

bEne1Q1.png

WwvO5gd.png

t0cxwLO.png

Otb3TUw.png

THwUgP0.png

1i4tn3I.png

wBtu9Mb.png

hQf4frh.png

5t6LzPd.png

Xarszfn.png

eOZ6wDb.png

y0Q8cPT.png

lvaVQsD.png

eXiGk1Y.jpeg

9VT1h5v.jpeg

7wZiByt.jpeg

XppNIKG.jpeg

XHPu8au.png

Pza6k4k.jpeg

BDcuPAL.jpeg

SZcZWeO.jpeg

P72mUlf.jpeg

stkJxxS.jpeg

hbdecLY.jpeg

A1v1

FUCKING TOO EASY TRY THAT SHIT AGAIN YOU DOGS

Silv
10 minutes ago, Nine said:

With every anti-RoT clan avoiding us at all cost for the past couple of months (or a year, in AF7's case) we knew it was only a matter of time until they tried full coordinating with the entire open cc alliance again. They have been desperately searching for an opportunity with their morale and their numbers dwindling to regain some of the hype we took from them and they finally pulled the trigger today.  They thought that the coordination was good enough, that they would have enough combined, and that they were finally ready to fight back after months and months of abuse. Let me assure you that 200 people will NEVER be enough.

What all of these habitual losers seem to forget is that clanning is on a continuous cycle; The only constant there has ever been is RoT. No other clan has ever sat atop the throne that we occupy, yet they all somehow keep convincing their members that it is in their grasp. When the bullshit finally becomes crystal clear to the brainwashed victims they convince, they either leave and quit (rag barrage) or spy. Fights like today are the ones that take a toll on anti-RoT members and make them question their clans. Not a very surprising result when you try to convince your members that you can compete but the first thing you do when you hop into the fight world is join an open cc.

There is not another clan that will go into a fight down 100 people willingly, much less come out victorious. Anti-RoT took months off after the last time we broke them all, and for what? To use the same strategies that lead to their collapse last time? To come back with a more watered down version of their alliance? Surely that will end well this time around.

I can say this for certain; To any of you in Rage2 or AF7 that have been through this before, this time WILL NOT be different. Save yourself the time and PM DULL#0991 or OTY#4070.

MngAs5J.gif

ChI3VBT.png

KErojlm.png

40sZ2sd.png

ZaUlF5R.png

1i4tn3I.png

uGK5uQq.png

ULbH0RI.png

DoKAMu3.png

tnmZRLl.png

7EV34JC.png

VUxOXtX.png

sO7qEPc.png

E0rgg8Y.png

Jz7MKw8.png

7sQ96VA.png

djUeCCU.png

6cQfPxW.png

bEne1Q1.png

WwvO5gd.png

t0cxwLO.png

Otb3TUw.png

THwUgP0.png

1i4tn3I.png

wBtu9Mb.png

hQf4frh.png

5t6LzPd.png

Xarszfn.png

eOZ6wDb.png

y0Q8cPT.png

lvaVQsD.png

eXiGk1Y.jpeg

9VT1h5v.jpeg

7wZiByt.jpeg

XppNIKG.jpeg

XHPu8au.png

Pza6k4k.jpeg

BDcuPAL.jpeg

SZcZWeO.jpeg

P72mUlf.jpeg

stkJxxS.jpeg

hbdecLY.jpeg

rot scientist

antirot needs more clans to compete, 14 wasn't even close to enough

Bis
7 minutes ago, Nine said:

MngAs5J.gif

ChI3VBT.png

KErojlm.png

40sZ2sd.png

ZaUlF5R.png

1i4tn3I.png

uGK5uQq.png

ULbH0RI.png

DoKAMu3.png

tnmZRLl.png

7EV34JC.png

VUxOXtX.png