Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Reign of Terror humiliate Rev, the Dutch & Anti-RoT

Matt

We knew something was going on today after AF began prepping a couple of days ago. We knew they wouldn't show up without having many clans ready to join them so we showed up fully expecting 150+ anti-RoT to join an open CC and try to fight us.

It's been a long way down for all these clans so it's not all that common to see them reach new lows. I think it's pretty safe to say a new low was reached today. Nobody had it worse than Rev though. Imagine having to tell your clan to not skull while you waited for your backup clans to arrive? 5 or 6 clans in one open CC is already pretty humiliating, I can't imagine what it feels like to have to wait for 4-5 clans to spam/pile for you to not get cleared from the map. Over and over again.

Eventually they just got tired of having to pick Rev up from off the floor and logged out, leaving Rev behind for us to finish off. It was over in seconds after that. I'm sure the irony is not lost on Rev that they intended to bait us tonight with their alliance but just ended up being baited by their own alliance.

Better luck next time.

Shout-outs:

• DF for seeing what was going on an staying at 30 line with like 9 or 10 people
  • The nation and the good people of Venezuela

VMjwyTW.gifb4EV7Er.gif%C2%A0

8IjfeiT.png

Q2hbde0.png

xMScf1w.gif

YyPqnjd.gif%C2%A0

07tpZtj.png

5XYZlVI.png%C2%A0

AI4VZOG.png%C2%A0

q55YARz.png

Gt6WGQJ.png

JQ3OtyQ.png

Pe2T1Go.png

TasVUA5D3A.png

Rob

RoT just won again LMFAO 

chase
1 minute ago, Matt said:

We knew something was going on today after AF began prepping a couple of days ago. We knew they wouldn't show up without having many clans ready to join them so we showed up fully expecting 150+ anti-RoT to join an open CC and try to fight us.

It's been a long way down for all these clans so it's not all that common to see them reach new lows. I think it's pretty safe to say a new low was reached today. Nobody had it worse than Rev though. Imagine having to tell your clan to not skull while you waited for your backup clans to arrive? 5 or 6 clans in one open CC is already pretty humiliating, I can't imagine what it feels like to have to wait for 4-5 clans to spam/pile for you to not get cleared from the map. Over and over again.

Eventually they just got tired of having to pick Rev up from off the floor and logged out, leaving Rev behind for us to finish off. It was over in seconds after that. I'm sure the irony is not lost on Rev that they intended to bait us tonight with their alliance but just ended up being baited by their own alliance.

Better luck next time.

Shout-outs:

• DF for seeing what was going on an staying at 30 line with like 9 or 10 people

8IjfeiT.png

Q2hbde0.png

xMScf1w.gif

YyPqnjd.gif%C2%A0

07tpZtj.png

5XYZlVI.png%C2%A0

AI4VZOG.png%C2%A0

q55YARz.png

Gt6WGQJ.png

JQ3OtyQ.png

Pe2T1Go.png

TasVUA5D3A.png

bipoc

wtf were they thinking l000l00l0l0l

Bis
Just now, Matt said:

Better luck next time.

Shout-outs:

8IjfeiT.png

Q2hbde0.png

xMScf1w.gif

YyPqnjd.gif%C2%A0

07tpZtj.png

5XYZlVI.png%C2%A0

AI4VZOG.png%C2%A0

q55YARz.png

Gt6WGQJ.png

JQ3OtyQ.png