Sign in to follow this  
Edson

Jesus came back to kill rev lol

Edson

our rabbadons niggas were starving but who asked them to be brown (not me), they were eager to break their fast so we went out to pk in java paint game and ran into some noobs 

The excitement of PvP battles in Oldschool Runescape is unparalleled. It requires strategic planning, quick reflexes, and an excellent combat level. Our team had spent weeks preparing for this day, and we were all geared up and ready for battle.

The first activity was kill rev lol. It was an intense battle that lasted for over 5 minutes. We fought against another team, and it was a close call. However, our team's coordinated attacks and strategic planning paid off, and we emerged victorious. The feeling of satisfaction was immeasurable.

After clearing rev lol, we proceeded to the Wilderness to engage in some PvP activities with random players. We battled against some tough opponents, but our team's skills and teamwork proved to be too much for them. We won most of our battles and garnered respect from other players.

The last activity we engaged in was a fight against a high-level player. We knew it was going to be a tough fight, but we were up for the challenge. The battle lasted for several minutes, and it was a back-and-forth affair. However, we were able to outsmart our opponent and emerged victorious.

It was a testament to our team's hard work, dedication, and coordination. I look forward to more exciting battles in the future.

kS9Dcyt.png

XmOFLfT.png

A69jHJF.png

b8knQ6I.png

GxlqEJL.png

tbVcA8P.png

sbNAzLb.png

VYa2IRN.png

g1GvvFQ.png

wpAYIoN.png

7LhTi0c.png

ItDLgmd.png

aM1szDp.png

BqaBOhA.png

KFa70qv.png

or3OJ0w.png

FRSxYEi.png

1n4a71G.png

Bis
Just now, Edson said:

our rabbadons niggas were starving but who asked them to be brown (not me), they were eager to break their fast so we went out to pk in java paint game and ran into some noobs 

The excitement of PvP battles in Oldschool Runescape is unparalleled. It requires strategic planning, quick reflexes, and an excellent combat level. Our team had spent weeks preparing for this day, and we were all geared up and ready for battle.

The first activity was kill rev lol. It was an intense battle that lasted for over 5 minutes. We fought against another team, and it was a close call. However, our team's coordinated attacks and strategic planning paid off, and we emerged victorious. The feeling of satisfaction was immeasurable.

After clearing rev lol, we proceeded to the Wilderness to engage in some PvP activities with random players. We battled against some tough opponents, but our team's skills and teamwork proved to be too much for them. We won most of our battles and garnered respect from other players.

The last activity we engaged in was a fight against a high-level player. We knew it was going to be a tough fight, but we were up for the challenge. The battle lasted for several minutes, and it was a back-and-forth affair. However, we were able to outsmart our opponent and emerged victorious.

It was a testament to our team's hard work, dedication, and coordination. I look forward to more exciting battles in the future.

kS9Dcyt.png

XmOFLfT.png

A69jHJF.png

b8knQ6I.png

GxlqEJL.png

tbVcA8P.png

sbNAzLb.png

VYa2IRN.png

g1GvvFQ.png

wpAYIoN.png

7LhTi0c.png

ItDLgmd.png

aM1szDp.png

BqaBOhA.png

KFa70qv.png

or3OJ0w.png

FRSxYEi.png

1n4a71G.png

Bis
Just now, Edson said:

kS9Dcyt.png

XmOFLfT.png

A69jHJF.png

b8knQ6I.png

GxlqEJL.png

tbVcA8P.png

sbNAzLb.png

VYa2IRN.png

g1GvvFQ.png

wpAYIoN.png

7LhTi0c.png

ItDLgmd.png