Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Returning Champions Reign of Terror win DMM: Apocalypse

Chief
1 minute ago, Phaeo said:

BEST TO EVER DO IT

Faridi
1 minute ago, Matt said:

I think it's safe to say that no clan or person is more associated with DMM than we are. Since its inception we've played a vital role in every tournament and won several of them. I don't think there was ever any doubt that we were going to participate but considering we recently buried the last of anti-RoT (Documented in full: Part 1, Part 2) I think there was a lot of pent up energy for this and our performance throughout the weeks and final hour showed that.

FG5w8ht.png

The tournament itself was pretty easy, unlike past DMM tournaments we didn't really have any serious opposition. All the clans that teamed up in the final hour should have spent a lot more time contesting Raids, GWD, etc. if they wanted to stand a chance and not just hiding the whole time. The fact our entire 150 man pull was maxed combat with max DPS left little space for anyone to compete. We've dominated tournaments before but never quite like this. That's a testament to the hard work and spirit of the members of this clan, I don't typically acknowledge it because it's expected at all times but our dedication to excellence shined through once again when all the pressure was on us. It wasn't the first or last time.

1LXys2f.png

As for the final hour itself, we broke our own record for highest turnout and began the hour with 156 people. The hundreds of people and multiple merged clan chats teamed against us have no experience fighting in a multi setting and it showed, even if they did, it still would have never been close. They could have all been real clans and it still would have been a landslide. The fact that they thought otherwise is pretty absurd. We set up north of Fally for the final hour and we finished in the same spot. Nothing was left but RoT with over 120 accounts left on the world.

1LXys2f.png
twAkElW.pngJzgY3fn.png
Bb1WWMY.png
fwZcM5L.png
TlaihAh.pngKd5sM7w.png838pbr1.pngLB5k8LE.png7QLi9Hc.pngNxRgRRU.pngm7LWN6L.pngqRVpwBR.png5aKisP9.png Td0INqP.pngFn6OoYP.pngi4xtqLZ.pngBjLgvTo.pngsT0l2NV.png03qkUJR.png oEnJ0QC.png