burgerboy

Here’s to another 17 of victimizing noobs

Cover

What a year its been. Gz RoT

Pres

THEY DONT MOVE LIKE US

burgerboy
11 hours ago, b289 said:

October 5th, 2006 marked the genesis of Reign of Terror, and today we celebrate a legacy that has grown for seventeen remarkable years

Throughout all these years a singular conviction has always shone brightly: Our insatiable hunger for victory. This unwavering resolve has been evident throughout the annals of our history and remains as potent today as ever. Whether faced with a single clan or a coalition of many, the result remains unchanged. 

In our Sixteenth year, we continued to add upon our legacy as we struck a decisive blow by taking down the head of Anti-RoT (destroying yet another Mega-Alliance), Accumulated unprecedented amounts of GP lured with both ZCB & Mace, and clinched yet another belt in Deadman Mode: Apocalypse. These accomplishments are not just victories but symbols of our continued commitment to excellence. 

To all the members, officials, alumni, aspirants, and everyone who has played a part in our saga over the last seventeen years, I express my heartfelt gratitude. Equally, I'd like to thank all the clans, teams, and alliances that we have called opponents throughout all these years. 

XVII

burgerboy

No one does it like RoT

bbbbb

It's like MJ with that crossover at the end of the game and every enemy just watched in agony as the best captured another title.

fern-story-1.jpg

Edited by bbbbb