Sign in to follow this  
OSRS News

Low-level Wilderness Hotspot, Deadman 2024 & more!

Shiny

I don't play RS. 

TEDERICK
11 hours ago, Shiny said:

I don't play RS. 

😈

rot scientist
On 1/21/2024 at 12:15 PM, Del said:

I'd let Mod Manked recover my account, ruin my credit, drop my void sets and delete my POH and replace it with 1x dead tree if it meant multi revs would come back

Dutch Hero

Read the topic but unfortunately, I don't see an emphasis on long-term rewards with regards to these monsters in the wilderness where people go to make money / gather resources or rare drops. To give an example, Larran's key dropped from 500k to 130k and it looks to me that they haven't considered this in the long run. In multiple years we also haven't seen small improvements that would take almost no developer time. Result: Wildy Slayer is almost dead content. The same happened with old wilderness bosses and you have endless examples of this in recent added wilderness updates and it is kinda looking like Jagex is missing a point here. On new Wilderness ideas,  I hoped to see an emphasis on risk versus reward in the long run where attention is not only put on drops coming into the economy but also leaving it at a fast phase to assure a long-term value and thereby activity. GG.

Nawrus

what he said ^