Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Favorite Kill Pic?

Matty

Fuck you Zach and keep dreaming Matty

06jul17103029.png

When I was in MM this kid was like the best pker ever, had like 99 range hp mage and str was like 82 cmb and like MM leader, led the Ts crew w/ Overkill as well. We were pking with like full banks he had a santa and I had ranger boots and we traded K0 pker our shit to hold while we Dm, I speced him like a 20 21 with msb before the range prays even came out as he was going to spec me out with his dds. On the very same day I pked 2 whips which were like 3~m then, was a good day for me.

rofl bh prod

Nick

Since I never screenied in old wild ( I was like level 97 lol) I will need to use a recent kill

081222135959.png

Story : Me and my friend would walk around just getting ep dp up, found him afking there lol - Got 40k loot, ftw

Edited by Jim Jim 15

Brian

Probably fav kills are when I 1 hit yourdead1234 for torags with a gmaul. Then he pks a veracs set and its my drop, he pm's me location of loot lolol :)

090525185415.png

This kill I was pking with small team, I 1 item zgs lured him. Told him come Ill die for free 26k, zgs froze and had my team rush him. He lost 9m and my friend only got feathers honestly

Edited by Nothing230

Brian

090826202212.png

Idiot lost 25m for my 100k lol

Jacob7767

06Feb13-184333.png

Was trying to trick some faggot with the old dbaxe trick. I was in shit gear lol, and he ran up, I ice rushed him lmfao, ran in speced him out, sold him his shit back afterwards lol. Were pretty good pals now.

Edited by Jacob7767

Dan~loot

Fuck you Zach and keep dreaming Matty

06jul17103029.png

When I was in MM this kid was like the best pker ever, had like 99 range hp mage and str was like 82 cmb and like MM leader, led the Ts crew w/ Overkill as well. We were pking with like full banks he had a santa and I had ranger boots and we traded K0 pker our shit to hold while we Dm, I speced him like a 20 21 with msb before the range prays even came out as he was going to spec me out with his dds. On the very same day I pked 2 whips which were like 3~m then, was a good day for me.

Me italo and a few others (jimmy i think too) used to go on these pk trips h3llz hosted with like 100 people and just bsed d4rk elf cos he always wore ahrims/dharoks :D

Wesley20100`

7w.jpg

Last ever lure in old wildy.

Last ever kill in a multi fight (I think it was tsc vs 3v0 and a few rot showed up)

tscrot1.jpg

Last ever single pk in old wildy which I screenied.

whiiip.jpg

Once upon a time were were in old BH, I think we were with Brut at the time, just heared them yelling on their vent "Melee 0wnz is baited come kill him@@@@" Then I look at my target thing and I'm like saw00t, Spirius was the mage on it so I knew it was a free AGS :PP

1st.jpg

The end.

very nice

shadowpk_u

090904105009.png

090906045923.png

2 vls in 2 days :)

i__pure____i

niga oothere some leet kills nice to see some old old pics in there to :)

i__pure____i

opps that looks like i said a bad word :/

i__pure____i

Lybiathin

Wana stop spamming idiot.