Sign in to follow this  
Brian

Flames Of Fury

7_M_E_T_A_7

We control FOF basically, so they'll die whenever we want them to.

How do we deal with rot crashing every single fight, we team up simple as that :)

your banks may be able to handle outlasting us but both of us know theres no way 200opts beats 1000+ in kill/death ratio.

alliance controls rot?

Champion 2k5

How do we deal with rot crashing every single fight, we team up simple as that :)

What happened tonight?

7_M_E_T_A_7

What happened tonight?

We had already been fighting RDK for like an hour or more.

Ghettobeluga

You idiots can try to team up, but if your butt buddies aren't online you get your fucking graves shat on like tonight, go back to the soul wars lobby greasy ass fucking Brits. Your the shit stain on the underpants of the clan world, if you were to close again, nobody would give two shits. Take your stank ass self and get off our forums.

Champion 2k5

Can't even be bothered quoting again, you said every single fight, so I repeat my question. What happened tonight?

7_M_E_T_A_7

You idiots can try to team up, but if your butt buddies aren't online you get your fucking graves shat on like tonight, go back to the soul wars lobby greasy ass fucking Brits. Your the shit stain on the underpants of the clan world, if you were to close again, nobody would give two shits. Take your stank ass self and get off our forums.

Peronsally im american but that doesnt matter, You say were the shit stain on the underpants of the clan world, but even rot agrees were #2. No need to get defensive im just talking

;and your right Champion maybe not every fight, but it is a way to deal with it sometimes, Mostly not all the time because of the time zones, even though im american and a few others in fof are american the majority of the clan is from european countries.

Edited by 7_M_E_T_A_7

Ghettobeluga

Wasn't responding to you in general and since your clan is mostly grease ball mother fucking Brits. Pretty much just shows how bad we rape your the so called #2 and you just scramble out of the wild when ever you get wind that we are out pking. This isnt RSC retard oh and this aint a democracy mother fucker, you CAN'T speak your mind on my forums.

7_M_E_T_A_7

Well you can ban me if you want but that would ruin the fun, wouldn't it?

No ones going to fight you if you just crash every fight..keep that in mind

AF+ROT was good enough to take out DI, because you first beat DI like 1 week after AF closed right?:) not relevant

Edited by 7_M_E_T_A_7

Ghettobeluga

Gaining 3 members doesn't make a clan good, look at RDK when your shit clan closed the first time, just more loot for us to feast us. :)

Gig

Love how FoF can go around talking shit and acting like the next big clan on rs because they can beat RDK and Brut. Like said earlier, we were going to give them a chance to grow and be better but they ruined that. Goodluck fof have fun. I give you guys 2 weeks once we actualy get started.

Nick

AF+ROT was good enough to take out DI, because you first beat DI like 1 week after AF closed right?:)

We beat DI twice over the summer before AF closed, they beat us 3 times. After AF closed and we got all 7 of them we won 5 in a row. Don't talk like you have any idea lol

Ghettobeluga

You already fucked up your chances for your clan to grow into anything worthy of a second look from anyone lol.

Harry

No ones going to fight you if you just crash every fight..keep that in mind

AF+ROT was good enough to take out DI, because you first beat DI like 1 week after AF closed right?:)not relevant You are an idiot

7_M_E_T_A_7

Love how FoF can go around talking shit and acting like the next big clan on rs because they can beat RDK and Brut. Like said earlier, we were going to give them a chance to grow and be better but they ruined that. Goodluck fof have fun. I give you guys 2 weeks once we actualy get started.

Coming from the guy who had to spy to get his FA <_<

We beat DI twice over the summer before AF closed, they beat us 3 times. After AF closed and we got all 7 of them we won 5 in a row. Don't talk like you have any idea lol

Okay your right wasn't really paying attention to the rot vs di until that 10hour fight you had with them. again not relevant idk why i wrote about it lol.

Gig

Coming from the guy who had to spy to get his FA <_<

Okay your right wasn't really paying attention to the rot vs di until that 10hour fight you had with them. again not relevant idk why i wrote about it lol.

If you had any brains you would spy but i guess your one of the kids that think FoF will dominate on day.